“Noisy. Rude.” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
“Noisy. Rude.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

This place Is for family's its loud, full, hot. The tables are squished together. The staff will snatch your food if your not careful they are all rude I dis not see an exception and have been several times. And as far as buffets go its not that cheap. Id avoid this place.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

72% Recommend
Plymouth, United Kingdom
“Nice place for buffet food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

We have visited this restaurant on a number of occasions and we have always found the staff polite and helpful. The quality and the selection of food available is prepared and very fresh for buffet type restaurant. All of the food is rotated to keep the warming process to a minimum and fresh food is always available and the cook to order is fantastic.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

The place was good. But this time it's rubbish. My friends n I are eating their on 19th. At first it was ok, just some of the food doesn't taste like the one we used to have. However,when my friend found a worm in the broccoli she ate, they didn't give us much explanation,they even referred some reason like it's not their fault. Is it our fault that we found a worm in our food?
I'm extremely disappointed about the way they handled the problem. Especially when we talk to the manager of the restaurant, he didn't even want to talk to us, he just ask us to wait at the reception n talk to his stuff. WHAT KIND OF MANAGER IS IT? If u find a worm in ur food what will u expect? They just give my friend a free meal, but we didn't really ate much. But having the experience of seen the worm, it's not only affect my friend, it also affect our appetite, we were expecting not to pay the same amount of money to them, cuz we don't think it's worth that price. But at the end we didn't want to argue, so we paid £24.87. If I can choose I'd rather to pay this amount of money to eat something else, I believe that we will have better experience than this. I WOULD NEVER GO BACK AGAIN!!! Won't recomend this place!!!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Cornwall
“OK food but 'child price' is a con”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

We visited the above for my 10 year old daughters birthday having been a couple of times before. This time however before they would let het in they measured her height and insisted that we pay full price for her. I find this offensive and misleading that they advertise a 'child price' that is a lie the price is for below a certain height, they were also very rude.

Would not go here again because they were rude and obnoxious about it - all they could say was its the same everywhere in Plymouth - that doesn't make it right!!!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Lerwick, United Kingdom
“Good food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Dearer than other similar places in Plymouth but I think the food was better and the place was much nicer looking. Would go again.

Visited August 2013