“Sea Breezes Plymouth” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sea Breezes

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Plymouth
Sea Breezes
You added Sea Breezes to your Saves list
28 Grand Parade | West Hoe, Plymouth PL1 3DJ, England   |
Ranked #1 of 84 Plymouth B&B and Inns
“Sea Breezes Plymouth”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

This elegant B&B by Plymouth Hoe is of an extremely high standard. Friendly and helpful and very welcoming. The accommodation was superb and very welcome after a poor night the night before. Breakfast was also very good with a choice of cooked items and fruit which is quite rare/

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Farnborough, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

I stayed for two nights in a single occupancy room suitable for two. What a lovely clean B&B, the standard was very high. The bed was so comfortable even better than my own! the power shower was very good. Our host Ann was very accommodating, making you feel welcome even going the extra mile, ringing taxis and recommending restaurants! The breakfast was excellent. I will defiantly be going back.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Bognor Regis, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

All i can say about this place, is that i wish i had found it a long time ago, I had the pleasure of 2 nights there for business this week. To save time, I am simply blogging that I agree with Everything stated on the guest house's site B&B in Plymouth

Clean rooms, good breakfast , comfy beds, & a very attentive ( but not intrusive ) landlady. who even gave me extra bacon as i wasn't keen on the sausages

Most places, you kind of get what you pay for , Here its a case that if you paid for how nice this place is it would cost a fortune, It's worth it though

"Thanks for having us "

YOU ARE WELL DESERVING OF ALL THE POSITIVE REVIEWS

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Southampton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Had a lovely overnight stay at Sea Breezes on the Hoe in Plymouth. I can honestly say it was one of the nicest, friendliest B&Bs my wife and I have ever stayed in. Thank you Ann for making us feel very much at home. We'll be back!

Room Tip: well worth getting a sea view overlooking the magnificent Hoe
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Axminster, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

I stayed for one night while on a course in Plymouth, and was delighted with what I found. A warm, friendly welcome, comfy bed and delicious breakfast - what more can one ask for from a B&B! Thank you Ann - if I need to stay over in Plymouth again, I'll know where to come! :)

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Brighton, England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

I found Ann's lovely guest house online, when I was looking for somewhere to stay after taking my daughter to Plymouth University. I think I was destined to find such a little gem by the Hoe.
Ann welcomed me in from my long journey from Brighton and gave me a pot of tea and biscuits. We chatted as though we had always known each other. The room was absolutely gorgeous with an enormous bed, tea making facilities and a smart shower room. This beautiful Victorian house is tastefully decorated and comfortable. Breakfast (full English of course!) was fabulous and Ann welcomed my daughter Anna to come and have breakfast with me in the morning before I left to go back to Brighton. I highly recommend this lovely friendly guest house and I will be back there again soon when I visit my daughter again in Plymouth.

Room Tip: Room 7! Such a comfortable bed!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Cambridge, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

A very warm and friendly welcome by Ann. The room was lovely; clean and cosy and the bed very comfortable. The breakfast was also fantastic. Good situation by the Hoe. Highly recommended. Can see why this B&B comes out number 1.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Been to Sea Breezes? Share your experiences!