“Perfect Guest House, don't look anywhere else.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sea Breezes

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Plymouth
Sea Breezes
You added Sea Breezes to your Saves list
28 Grand Parade | West Hoe, Plymouth PL1 3DJ, England   |
Ranked #1 of 84 Plymouth B&B and Inns
Clermont Ferrand
“Perfect Guest House, don't look anywhere else.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

From the moment I arrived I knew I had made a good choice of B&B. Anne, the proprietress, was welcoming, relaxed and easy to talk to. My room was quiet, spotlessly clean and the bed very comfy. The location was just a ten minute walk to the centre of town yet enjoyed the beauty of being alongside the harbour. All was great during the weeknd until I discovered my car had developed an electrical fault and effectively had broken down. A quick question to Anne asking for a local garage turned into her making and receiving a number of phone calls on my behalf eventually resulting in my car being repaired and my return to France delayed to a minimum. Without her help I would have had a very stressful couple of days. I'm sure this attention to detail would not be shared by other Guest Houses.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Peterborough, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

Thank you to Ann for our delightful stay. We felt very welcome, the room was spacious, ever so clean and had everything we needed. The amazingly comfortable bed resulted in a peaceful nights sleep. I would definatly recommend to anyone looking to stay in the Plymouth area.
Ann went the extra mile to ensure we enjoyed our visit.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Nottingham
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

Ticks all my boxes: clean, quiet, comfortable bed, good shower & free wifi. Oh and the breakfast was pretty perfect. Ann, the proprietress was welcoming and a wonderful host. I won't look any further for my accommodation in Plymouth.

• Stayed December 2012
Mildenhall, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

We had a wonderful stay at Sea Breezes. We have visited Plymouth quite a few times in the past 30 years and this is the best B&B we have stayed at! Great location, spotlessly clean and comfortable rooms. Anne is lovely friendly landlady, nothing is too much bother; even supplied needle ,Savlon and plaster for splinter removal :-) Annes knowledge of the area and things to do is very good, always able to advise on places to see.
Being vegetarian we can sometimes struggle to get a decent breakfast, but no complaints here. Perhaps quorn sausages instead of the Linda Mcartney as they are a bit tasteless with strange texture: but that's just a personal choice.
Thanks Anne, be seeing you again.

Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

I have stayed with Ann several times....always a wonderful stay, tastefully decorated spotlessly clean rooms, comfortable beds......and I've slept in a lot of them, amazing breakfasts, and the marmalade is fabulous.
Thankyou Ann.....you are the best.

• Stayed November 2012
Derby, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

Made very welcome the moment I stepped in, very clean spacious room with excellent en-suite facilities. The full English breakfast was just perfect. Will be my first choice every time I visit Plymouth.

• Stayed November 2012
burton on trent
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

My husband and myself stayed at Sea Breezes from Monday 5th November for 3 nights. We stayed in room 8 which was by far the best room i have ever stayed in. The bed was king size which was good as my husband is over 6 ft, and the most comfortable we have ever slept in. The room has everything in it, tea, coffee, biscuits, 2 bottles of water which we have never got before in any b&b, shampoo,hand cream, and shower gel, little touches that go a long way. Anne was a lovely lady, and served up the best breakfast also, nothing was ever too much trouble for Anne. I am from Plymouth, and now live in the midlands, so i try to come home a couple of times a year, and although we sometimes stay with friends we also like the freedom of being in a b&b sometimes too, so we have stayed in a few on the Hoe, but now we have stayed at the Sea Breezes we won't be bothering with any other b&b. Thank you Anne your wonderful. Donna and Neil xx

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Sea Breezes? Share your experiences!