Stayed for two nights in this small hotel which was originally two separate townhouse mansions.
Bedroom and en-suite were both perfectly adequate, toiletries a little underwhelming but I took my own in any case. Bedroom was spacious and quiet and we had a glimpse of the sea. We were on the second floor and there is no lift so recommend requesting ground floor if this would be a problem for you.
Breakfast was all local produce cooked to order, eggs are free-range. I didn't have the full breakfast but my husband did and said it was one of the best he has tasted! Various options available including fruit, yoghurt and cereals. Coffee was from a machine, but if you like you can order a proper coffee including cappuccino, from the bar for a small fee (£1.95 when we visited), for me it was worth it :-)
Staff were pleasant and helpful. An enjoyable short stay. Would stay again.
- Also Known As:
- The Grosvenor Plymouth Hotel Plymouth
- The Grosvenor Plymouth Hotel
- Grosvenor Hotel Plymouth
- The Grosvenor Hotel Plymouth
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the southwest's largest city, the Grosvenor Plymouth is the ideal base for a quality and affordable stay in the historical city of Plymouth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Grosvenor Plymouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.