I stayed here for two nights over a weekend along with a number of old friends meeting up for a reunion. We stayed at the Grosvenor for the first time in 2010 and was impressed enough to come back three years later. The location is just great - everything easily walkable and the Hoe just 100 yards away. I had a single room which had a single bed but the room was a decent size with a small but efficient and clean shower room. The breakfast is nicely done. The staff were very helpful and friendly to all of our group. There is free wifi and a small parking area at the back that's first come first served. The reception has pre-pay all-day parking permits for on street parking for £3.50/day. Very happy with my stay and will return when I next go back to Plymouth.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the southwest's largest city, the Grosvenor Plymouth is the ideal base for a quality and affordable stay in the historical city of Plymouth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Grosvenor Plymouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grosvenor Plymouth Hotel Plymouth
- Grosvenor Hotel Plymouth
- The Grosvenor Hotel Plymouth