The positive view would be that the staff are good, otherwise this hotel is grossly overpriced or I'm a mug (probably both!) an executive room 7th floor £164 B&B, and worse traveling on business and at these prices I do not expect to have to pay extra for slow internet access, just what planet do these people think they're on? The whole place is 'tired' and though they say they have and continue to upgrade the place I can only say the general appearance doesn't support this though there are signs of building work on the outside.
This Holiday Inn needs to seriously look at their surrounding competition and what they offer the customers,maybe as a holiday maker or city weekend break customer this would be an acceptable base pressuming promotional rates were available, for me however it falls well below the standard I would expect.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Plymouth Hotel Plymouth
- Holiday Inn Plymouth Hotel
- Plymouth Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Plymouth is in a truly breathtaking location with stunning views overlooking the Plymouth Sound and across into Cornwall, . With 211 bedrroms all air-conditioned and refurbished in 2006, some with sea views, and a contemporary decor throughout, Holiday Inn Plymouth is an outstanding Plymouth hotel, located just 5 miles from Plymouth City Airport and half a mile from Plymouth station. The historic Plymouth Barbican and the extensive range of shops are only a short walk away and our fantastic Elliott's restaurant offers excellent cuisine with panoramic views overlooking the Plymouth Sound. For the business traveller there are 9 air-conditioned meeting rooms refurbished in 2007, a Conference Cafe and an executive lounge. The onsite leisure club provides an indoor heated swimming pool, fully equipped gymnasium with new state of the art equpiment, sauna and steam room. All facilities are free to hotel residents. Visit Holiday Inn Plymouth and experience the delights of this beautiful location with nearby attractions such as the National Marine Aquarium, Eden Project, Plymouth Hoe, Mayflower Steps, Plymouth Argyle Football Club and the fantastic Plymouth City Centre. In compliance with English Law smoking is only permitted in designated smoking bedrooms in this hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Plymouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.