“AMAZING SERVICE” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #28 of 37 Shopping in Plymouth
Type: Malls, Shopping
“AMAZING SERVICE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised with the service of this shop! I went in with a defect on my phone and it was replaced within 5 minutes with a brand new iPhone, full backed it up in the shop, it was like it never left my pocket! Hats off to the gentleman who served me he was very polite and friendly! You would not get this service with any other phone manufactuer! I implore people to use this service! 10/10

Visited October 2013

16 attraction reviews
“Mixed feeling”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

The world seems to stop at Bristol so no big major shops such as John Lewis and IKEA. The road layout around the mall is atrocious. It takes a long time to drive through the ill timed traffic lights, cyclists and students who don't follow the rules. The parking is very expensive and trying to drive there will frustrate you.

Inside is clean and spacious with more security guards than shoppers. Bad point is lots of charity collectors and young charity workers who tall to you and won't leave you alone. Lots of youngsters and isn't child friendly. The primary store is hard to get in and out due to being busy. Build a bear and mother are are really the only places I go. I try to avoid the mall at all costs

7 attraction reviews
“Hated it!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

Hated my trip to drake circus going through the car park no signs were clearly marked and every time you go round a bend it sounds like your drifting! Then we get to the mall, well what kayos! Toilets were stinking and unclean, primark had clothes all over the floor, children running wild in the lobby area (felt like I was in a crèche) staff in nearly every shop was miserable! overall poor shopping mall!

Visited August 2013
Plymouth, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
“Not bad at all!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

I have come here many times to do my shopping, and most times I have experienced good service and good management. It may be small and the lifts might need better control, but why do your shopping in Exeter or Tavistock when you've got here?

Visited July 2013
Dartmouth, United Kingdom
“Lifts are awful if you have a buggy!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

Every time we go here we are fighting for a space in the lift. Waited 15 minutes for one to finally stop on level 3 parking only for the people inside to shut the doors quickly as they saw 2 families waiting with pushchairs! And it's even worse if your on the middle shopping floor and want to go either up or down! Others waiting with prams don't bother letting others who have been waiting longer get on first, it's like a scrum! You'd think they would of installed more lifts really! Or a least review the way they operate! Puts me of shopping here because of this!!

Visited July 2013