“NEIL nice L/rover” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 8 things to do in Lynton
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Join us on one of our luxury Exmoor Safaris, be inspired by one of our special events, feel the joy of a total wilderness experience on one of our Adventure Days, or let us organise a day full of exciting activities of your choice. You can rely on our knowledge, state-of-the-art equipment and our desire to make your Experience of Exmoor truly unique and unforgettable.
Bridgend
9 attraction reviews
“NEIL nice L/rover”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

I went with Neil on a very interesting ride ,you are very good at your job .I have been Deer manager for 20 years now retired ,Neil just a little more to learn about the Red Deer ok
Hope to meet you again

walsall
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

My husband and I and our 13 year old daughter and her friend thoroughly enjoyed our 'Exmoor Experience' on Monday, 28th October. Neil was very knowledgeable about the area, and his passion for the Exmoor Countryside enhanced the trip. Apart from the stunning scenery, it was wonderful to see sightings of a Stag and his ladies, birds of prey, ponies and Highland cattle. The visit to the lighthouse was absolutely breathtaking - what a unique experience. Thank you very much. We will be back next year for another trip! Highly recommended!

Slough, United Kingdom
“exmoor revealed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Thursday 24th October may husband [disabled] and I had the most wonderful experience with Neil and 'Experience Exmoor'. We saw things which we would never have noticed on our own - herds of deer; birds of prey; historical sites and so much more. The half day went so quickly and we were so enthralled that there was no time to enjoy the tea and biscuits Neil had brought along! The trip down to the lighthouse was thrilling [I was glad that I wasn't driving]. I would recommend this company to anybody who wants a friendly but professional experience and thank you Neil for making it possible.

Beverley, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Day Out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

On 20th Sept, my wife and I joined Neil for a full day Safari on Exmoor. The weather was perfect, what a fantastic day. As well as the scenary we managed to see dozens of exmoor ponies, large groups of red deer and several groups of stags. Lunch at the Bridge Inn Dulverton was perfect. Highly recommended for anybody who wants to explore the area and get close to the wildlife.

Visited September 2013
Hereford, England, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“Superb way to see Exmoor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

I enjoyed a trip out with Neil this weekend with my partner and it was simply fantastic - a very knowledgeable local man who navigated us around some incoming cloudy weather to see Foreland Point Lighthouse, Exmoor Ponies and we even saw a magnificent site of 20+ Stags and a Peregrine Falcon! Highly recommended as a superb way to pick up knowledge and view the sites of this magnificent place.

Visited September 2013