Stayed at the Castle Hill Guest House for 2 nights 16-18/06/11. Where to begin. The hosts were superb and could not have done more to make our stay perfect. The accomodation was excellent. Cleaniness was 2nd to none. The location was divine. The breakfast superb (MUSHROOMS WERE NOT WATERY) with endless quality coffee. The wine selection for a guest house was outstanding and excellent value for money. Traffic in rush hour was about 5 cars per hour passing - we know we sat and counted them 1 rainy day. I would recommend this guest house as a MUST visit. The hosts bring service, professionalism and friendliness back into this arena of accomodation. Alastair and Emma do not bend over backwards to ensure your stay is up to expectations they go far beyond anything we have experienced at guests house.
PLEASE VISIT THIS GUEST HOUSE IF THINKING OF STAYING IN LYNTON - YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lynton is a quaint village situated in the Exmoor National Park. We invite you to stay in our spacious, Victorian Guest House which has clean and comfortable rooms. For added luxury suites are available. It's an ideal base from which to explore the surrounding countryside and is only 50m from the South West Coastal Path. We also now offer beauty treatments in our Salon room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Castle Hill Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Hill Guest House Hotel Lynton
- Castle Hill Guest House Lynton, Exmoor National Park