The Riverside is a lovely B&B, set right by the river and most room overlooking the sea as well. We stayed in room 5. The room was comfortable and clean and extra pillows were provided without asking. Can't say that there was too much noise through the night other than listening to the beautiful river flow outside. Breakfast was excellent with a choice of cereals, toast, juices, tea or coffee and a fantastic 'full english'. The owners seemed very nice altough we didn't see much of them. Lynton and Lynmouth are beautiful places to visit and my only complaint was that we had only booked one night.
Would most definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have been awarded the Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence, and have achieved the highest rating from the Food Standards Agency. We have seven rooms, six with sea views and private balconies. Each balcony is complete with chairs and the large rooms also have a small table to allow you to sit and watch the world go by. Our restaurant is open between 10.00am and 5.00pm serving excellent freshly-made food, locally sourced and prepared by our in-house chef. Riverside Cottage is a perfect base for walking, cycling, fishing (River Lyn, harbour, beach or boat), and riding, pony trekking or just as a centre for North Devon touring. Alternately just relax on your balcony with a drink and admire the views (selected rooms only). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Riverside Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riverside Cottage Hotel Lynmouth
- Riverside Cottage Lynmouth, Devon