Very friendly and helpful, clean and tidy throughout, we had a comfortable room on the first floor overlooking the river. With just a matter of minutes to walk into the village and situated on a quiet cul-de-sac this is an ideal place to stay and explore the surrounding area or just stay local and walk the area. The evening meals are to be recomended, drinks are available, and at sensible prices, so with car parking on-site as well (not a lot of places have parking) this is the ideal place to stay to visit Lynmouth.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer a friendly service in a great location. Guests can enjoy a four course evening meal as well as a great breakfast. We are licensed so you can enjoy a drink whilst watching the sun go down. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Lorna Doone House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lorna Doone House Hotel Lynmouth
- Lorna Doone House Lynmouth, Devon