“Wicked time!” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Game/ Entertainment Centers, Amusement
Exeter, United Kingdom
“Wicked time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

Had never been paint balling before so was very nervous about it and a little reluctant-wasn't really sure if I would enjoy it or not-Wow was i wrong! My friends and I had an absolute blast! The site itself if wicked with different areas to explore and to hide in and varied scenery etc. I was basically expecting it to be a crazy run around shooting whoever you can so was pleasantly surprised to find that there were different aims and stuff for different games. The staff were also all really cool and helpful and cheerful which made the general day much more enjoyable. We went in a mixed gender group and being a girl, I was a bit worried that they'd be a bit anti-girl or sexist as I've definitely experienced this before when going to other lets say 'more male friendly' activities. (Went go-karting once and I'm sure they deliberately gave the girls the slower karts!) So yeh, I was really pleased that staff treated us all equally and were so helpful and so much fun. It was a really well organised day out overall and facilities were excellent. I would certainly recommend adrenaline games to anyone thinking about it-especially to those women who are maybe a little reluctant to give it a try. (Yeh it hurts a little but its worth it!!) I will be going again soon!

Visited December 2012

Honiton, United Kingdom
“Great fun !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

Had a great day paintballing at Adrenalin Games. There's a number of different games and 'game zones' some with buildings to hide in, a bridge, cars and landrovers and even a helicopter as well as the normal wooded area. Each game has a different objective such as attaching a magnetic ‘bomb’ to a barrel, taking over the opposition base or getting across the bridge, a lot of thought has obviously gone into each game - I’ve been to other sites where although your moved around the wood, each game is basically the same – this is much better. All safety wear was provided, including overalls, mask, gloves and balaclava type headgear (think they called it a snood) that protected the head and especially the ears (thankfully !).
The staff were friendly and seemed keen to help. Snacks and drinks were available over the counter and we were able to order burger and chips. Best of all they’ve got real toilets !!!!
I went with grope of 12 friends and we didn’t have to join other groups, we were taken out onto each game zone on our own so we always knew who we were shooting which added to the fun. Other groups were there and playing at the same time as us but on other games zones.

A great day out, highly recommened.

Visited September 2012