Having stayed in many pubs throughout the country, i can comfortably say this is right up with the best. Where to start? The staff at the inn were the friendliest you could wish for, the owner, bar staff and the lady who kept the bar and the rooms spotlessly clean made it a pleasure to stay there. The breakfasts were tasty and there was a nice choice and my wife suggests the hot chocolates are a must! The meals we had each evening were what more pubs should aspire to. PLENTIFUL!!!! No leaving the table feeling unsatisfied here. I would suggest that the locals too prefer this establishment to others in Tintagel as it was always a hive of activity. The bed was very comfortable and the room and bathroom kept very clean. Five local ales were served (all were good!). The car park outside was free for our entire stay as the pub provides a pass. Tintagel itself is nice, with good walks to be had few shop to occupy the less active. All in all, we had a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- King Arthur's Arms Inn is a family friendly pub that serves good food together with comfortable Bed and Breakfast accommodation plus 5 ground floor specially adapted wheelchair disabled bedrooms. The Inn is open all year and makes a good base for touring the spectacularly beautiful North Cornwall. For centuries Tintagel with its powerful atmosphere has been a place of inspiration for poets, composers and artists, including Turner and Tennyson. Come and see for yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, LateRooms, T4B and Odigeo so you can book your King Arthur's Arms Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- King Arthur`s Arms Hotel Tintagel
- King Arthur's Arms Inn Tintagel, Cornwall, UK