“Lovely family holiday ” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Trevalgan Holiday Farm

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in St Ives
Trevalgan Holiday Farm
You added Trevalgan Holiday Farm to your Saves list
4.0 of 5 Ranch   |   Trevalgan Farm, St Ives TR26 3BJ, England   |
Chester, United Kingdom
“Lovely family holiday ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

We spent a week at Trevalgan holiday farm in March 2013. Myself and my
husband took our 18 month old son and we had a fantastic time. We were greeted by Russell when we arrived who was very welcoming. Mel and Russell (the owners) were really friendly and helpful throughout our stay.

The accommodation was very clean, comfortable and child friendly. Our son loved the toddler play barn which was great for rainy day entertainment! He also loved seeing the farms resident animals each day and pointing to the cows from our window!

The farm is perfectly situated for trips into St. Ives and for exploring Cornwall. We didn't explore the surrounding footpaths and cliff top walks as I was pregnant but there were plenty of other things to do.

We would definitely return for another relaxing family holiday.

Stayed March 2013
MelanieTrevalgan, Owner at Trevalgan Holiday Farm, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
We're so glad you enjoyed your family holiday here at Trevalgan and thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review. I'm particularly pleased you found us friendly and helpful - that's what we strive for. I hope we get the opportunity to welcome you back in the future and meet your new addition!

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Stawell, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

We stayed here back in September 2013 and found it a great place to stay if you have little ones. The cottages are of a very good high standard and needless to say are child friendly. The toddler barn on site is a great idea and was well used during our stay, The owners are friendly and welcoming. Good location, just a short drive from St Ives. We would certainly return.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm delighted you enjoyed your stay and found us to be child friendly. The toddler play barn does seem to be very popular. I'm currently in the process of getting it ready for the 2014 season so there'll be some new toys for this year's visitors!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

I discovered the Trevalgan Holiday Farm online when looking for a West Cornwall base camp for an action packed weekend away with the kids.
My wife and I camped in St Ives immediately after our wedding, so it was nice to find such a gem of a cottage so cheaply.
Out of season pricing meant the £280 Parlour was half price, less a further 10% - a steal at only £126.
After I first made contact with Melanie on the phone they were very patient with me when I failed to complete the necessary form and email it back to them. Throughout the weekend, Russell and Melanie were always available if we needed and incredibly helpful.
They are obviously experienced holiday cottage owners as the information available in the 'what's on' folder was relevant and up to date and covered everything you might want to do in the local area.

The cottage was very beautiful and really uses the space well and has loads of amenities which would be perfect for a longer stay.

Everyone loved this stay and would happily return in the future. I highly recommend this wonderful place.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
MelanieTrevalgan, Owner at Trevalgan Holiday Farm, responded to this review, December 18, 2013
We're so glad you enjoyed your pre Christmas stay here at Trevalgan. Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review. Have a great Christmas & we hope to see you again in the future.
Winchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

We return to Travalgan at least once and sometimes twice a year to walk the beautiful costal paths and visit some amazing places nearby. (Several National Trust houses and gardens within easy driving distance). The Stable is ideal for two and we always feel totally relaxed in this cosy and well equipped accommodation. We would certainly recommend Travalgan Farm for a stress free holiday where you can leave your car and just walk in the wonderfully scenic area around the farm.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
We couldn't be happier that you find your stays here at Trevalgan "stress free" that is exactly what we strive to achieve for our customers. Thank you for your lovely review and we are looking forward to welcoming you back in a few months time.
Nottingham, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

Stayed here for a week late September with my girlfriend.
We was both flat out with work and needed a break from it all, so this place seemed the perfect getaway.
On arrival was greeted by Mel who was lovely and told us about local attractions and restaurants.
The cottage was modern, bright, clean and tidy and the surrounding area beautiful the goats was great fun and loved the dogs to the point of wanting to bring them home.
Only downside was the weather which I did find put a dampner on things but we expected this for the time of year we went.
But would recommend and defo book again but in the summer.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
MelanieTrevalgan, Owner at Trevalgan Holiday Farm, responded to this review, December 14, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review and I'm delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. I am glad you didn't take Alfie & Chudley home with you though, we would miss them! I hope to see you both again & next time I'll try and arrange better weather!
Nottingham
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

My family and I visited Trevalgan during Oct 2013. I went with my two young children aged 3 and 6. We were so impressed that we will definitely book again. The accommodations were clean, simple and modern. The views were spectacular. It is run by a lovely family who were very helpful. The family have laid out a walk around the coastal path around the family farm and the views are breathtaking! There are toys in the accommodation and a play barn for children to keep them occupied. A great holiday location.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
It means so much to read a review like this, thank you. I am delighted you enjoyed your holiday and we can't wait to welcome you back.
Cheshunt, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

We have just returned from another week in this wonderful place! I can honestly say its now a home away from home with all my family. The bus company that runs from the camp next door has changed and now drops off and picks up in town right in front of the co-op which is extremely handy should you need to top up your shopping on your way home from St Ives wonderful beach.

• Stayed August 2013

Been to Trevalgan Holiday Farm? Share your experiences!