We stayed in one of the Porthminster Mews at New Year - we had the best week. Easy walk down into town + v close to the amazing Porthminster beach cafe. Kids could use the pool at certain times (hotel could be better an informing other guests when the kids time was so they didn't have to be a tad annoyed with all the kids in the pool) but seperate times is a good idea and worked well for the most part. Was good to have the facilities of a hotel plus have a lovely two story mews house to stay in - so relaxing - great upstairs kitchen with views across Carbis Bay. Mews is set back from the hotel - across the road - but views still great - parking space, and lovely new, luxury furnishings. They need to get some more kitchen equipment - but we ate out a lot and it was just the perfect week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel is directly above Porthminster beach, a position which gives stunning views across the water. Watch as the waves lap against the famous Godrevy Lighthouse in the distance and feel your troubles disappear. Explore the local harbour, as you meander through the cobbled streets, and then return for dinner at the Harbour Restaurant, serving up seasonal and local food, along with stunning sea views. The Harbour Spa will provide the perfect hideaway, as you indulge in a soothing treatment and then unwind by the pool, gazing out to sea from the comfort of a deeply relaxing and luxurious Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, LateRooms, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotel.de and Odigeo so you can book your St. Ives Harbour Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porthminster Hotel St Ives
- Porthminster St Ives
- St. Ives Harbour Hotel & Spa St Ives, Cornwall