Arrived on the train and had a short walk up the hill to the hotel.
The hotel was beautiful and spotlessly clean, all the staff were all very friendly.
The food in the restaurant / cooked breakfast to order was delicious and made even better by the glorious views over the bay.
Reception was helpful giving advice on walking down to the Tate /shops and even providing a map. After checking out the hotel kindly stored our small pull-along case while we explored the town and we collected it just before our train was due to leave.
A stress free break in beautiful St ives and well worth a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel is directly above Porthminster beach, a position which gives stunning views across the water. Watch as the waves lap against the famous Godrevy Lighthouse in the distance and feel your troubles disappear. Explore the local harbour, as you meander through the cobbled streets, and then return for dinner at the Harbour Restaurant, serving up seasonal and local food, along with stunning sea views. The Harbour Spa will provide the perfect hideaway, as you indulge in a soothing treatment and then unwind by the pool, gazing out to sea from the comfort of a deeply relaxing and luxurious Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotel.de, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your St. Ives Harbour Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porthminster Hotel St Ives
- Porthminster St Ives
- St. Ives Harbour Hotel & Spa St Ives, Cornwall