This hotel is in an excellent location over looking portminster beach, 5 minute walk to the harbour and town for the shops and restaurants. Valet service and receptionists all very good and well organised. I paid for a double partial sea view room for 1 night which had a perfect view over the beach... Two single beds pushed together so very roomy, beautiful bathroom. We ordered breakfast to the room which was again lovely. We used the pool area which is busy at child swim times but well equipped with sauna gym and outdoor terrace. We didn't eat at the restaurant as we opted to go to the harbour area but we did have a couple of drinks on their terrace, very nice!
Will definitely be back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel is directly above Porthminster beach, a position which gives stunning views across the water. Watch as the waves lap against the famous Godrevy Lighthouse in the distance and feel your troubles disappear. Explore the local harbour, as you meander through the cobbled streets, and then return for dinner at the Harbour Restaurant, serving up seasonal and local food, along with stunning sea views. The Harbour Spa will provide the perfect hideaway, as you indulge in a soothing treatment and then unwind by the pool, gazing out to sea from the comfort of a deeply relaxing and luxurious Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, LateRooms, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotel.de and Odigeo so you can book your St. Ives Harbour Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porthminster Hotel St Ives
- Porthminster St Ives
- St. Ives Harbour Hotel & Spa St Ives, Cornwall