We enjoyed an extremely good-value two night break at the Harbour Hotel in April which included a three course lunch and a massage treatment. We were initially dismayed by the car parking facilities, but our concerns were groundless because the staff were so helpful and the car was always brought ready for our use when requested. We found all the staff extremely pleasant, at reception, in the dining room, the gym and the treatment rooms. I had a very good massage from Melanie. The hotel is in a lovely position with views from the dining room over the bay. Our bedroom, no 111, was, frankly, dull, with no view, facing the road. But it and the adjoining bathroom were spacious and the bed was blissfully comfortable. The room was very handily placed for the gym. The hotel is to be congratulated on the quality of its staff. If another value break is on offer we shall happily return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel is directly above Porthminster beach, a position which gives stunning views across the water. Watch as the waves lap against the famous Godrevy Lighthouse in the distance and feel your troubles disappear. Explore the local harbour, as you meander through the cobbled streets, and then return for dinner at the Harbour Restaurant, serving up seasonal and local food, along with stunning sea views. The Harbour Spa will provide the perfect hideaway, as you indulge in a soothing treatment and then unwind by the pool, gazing out to sea from the comfort of a deeply relaxing and luxurious Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, LateRooms, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotel.de and Odigeo so you can book your St. Ives Harbour Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porthminster Hotel St Ives
- Porthminster St Ives
- St. Ives Harbour Hotel & Spa St Ives, Cornwall