We stayed at Little Leaf for only the one night, we got there slightly earlier than planned and park on the road just infront of the B&B. We were welcomed by Danny who then showed us to our room, which was lovely and homely. Danny and Lee made us feel very welcome and comfortable and you can tell they have a passion for it. Its a great location and that was proven when we sat and had breakfast on the Sunday morning looking out the window to very gorgeous view of St ives in the sun. Would definatly recommend to anyone.
- Also Known As:
- Little Leaf Guest House Hotel St Ives
- Little Leaf Guest House Hotel
- Little Leaf Guest House St Ives, Cornwall
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named after the Legend of St Ives, Little Leaf Guest House is situated in the beautiful St Ives overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and Harbour, just a few minute walk from the town centre. There are 6 unique rooms, each one tailored to ensure that you have the most comfortable stay possible. Breakfasts are generous and use locally sourced ingredients and we cater for all dietry requirements where possible. Little Leaf offers all guests use of the lounge, an iPad and there is a private terrace where you can enjoy a coffee in the morning or a glass of wine in the evening. ... more less