Danny & Lee are wonderful hosts, their house has lovely homely feel. It has good views of the St Ives, 5 min walk into town down the the steps. Nice little touches around the house like the honesty bar, iPad & good wifi, and the lovely home made cookies ( see attached pictures ). Breakfasts were delicious, with a changing daily special - as good as the Scarlet :-) Lee was also full of good ideas like getting the train to Lalant Saltings and walking back along the coastal path to St Ives. Can't fault them, would go back.
- Also Known As:
- Little Leaf Guest House Hotel St Ives
- Little Leaf Guest House Hotel
- Little Leaf Guest House St Ives, Cornwall
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named after the Legend of St Ives, Little Leaf Guest House is situated in the beautiful St Ives overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and Harbour, just a few minute walk from the town centre. There are 6 unique rooms, each one tailored to ensure that you have the most comfortable stay possible. Breakfasts are generous and use locally sourced ingredients and we cater for all dietry requirements where possible. Little Leaf offers all guests use of the lounge, an iPad and there is a private terrace where you can enjoy a coffee in the morning or a glass of wine in the evening. ... more less