“Firehouse Fav” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Bar scene
Glos
“Firehouse Fav”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

This is our fifth visit and have not had a bad meal, staff are friendly and food served quick. It would be nice to see a new menu though.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Nice lunch time food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

Visited on the 6th April with my family after a mornings surfing.

We ate our meal upstairs in the restaurant The £6 meal deals were very good value and my son could not finish all of his, that was a first.

Would eat here again.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Poorly trained and ill mannered staff.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

Dropped in for a simple lunch. Ordered our food which considering how quiet it was, took quite long to come. When it arrived she asked "Who is the pizza is for?".. No one, we didn't order it. Everything else came fine apart from my side order which I then asked for again. Five minutes later she appeared with the wrong side order, but at this point I didn't complain and just ate my meal which was nice.
Before I had even finished chewing my last mouthful and before my girlfriends son was anywhere near finishing his meal our waitress was clearing our plates. This meant I had to go and ask for more sauces when they were needed. The little mans burger was also quite dry.
When he'd finally finished, his plates weren't cleared away and I had to go ask for the bill.
I foolishly payed for the meal without checking the bill and when I did look, found I had payed for something I had not had, but if you can make sense of it, had ordered. (ordered greens but was served salad) At least I was refunded the money when I returned. On a final note, don't keep changing the music half way through a song.

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
St Ives
“Great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

Modern, lively! Happy staff, nothing too much trouble - good cocktails!! Will go back - need to book during busy times.

Visited April 2013
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Will definitely go again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

The restaurant is upstairs separate to the bar downstairs and there is a good atmosphere. Food was brilliant and prices very reasonable. Would definitely go again.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere