“Wonderfull place!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #21 of 106 Restaurants in St Ives
Cuisines: American, Hot Dogs, Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic, Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Dessert, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Street Food
Description: The Hub St Ives is situated in the heart of the town, we are a well established feature on the harbour front and an essential stop off for great coffee, fabulous cakes and amazing food. In the evening we are the ideal place for fantastic burgers or just to sip cocktails or sample one of our local and international craft beers and watch the world go by. We have a modern menu of really delicious burgers made in house from aged Cornish rare breed beef, a range of local seafood and seasonal specials. Our hot dogs are New York style but produced in the UK using 100% free range pork, oak smoked and seasoned with paprika, nutmeg & black pepper. Our burger and hot dog buns are produced by artisan 'Baker Tom' and delivered fresh everyday. As you can see our food is something we are fiercely proud of. Breakfast served between 10am and 11am Main menu served from 12noon Kitchen closes 9pm Bar open until late
“Wonderfull place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

We are on holiday in st ives for the week and so far have had dinner twice and have also come for breakfast!
The staff are lovely. Very helpful and courteous. It has a great atmosphere , with the most lovely view overlooking the harbour.
We shared the pulled pork nachos as a starter , which are just lovely! Could eat them all day! As a main I had the beef brisket , so tender , defiantly order this if you come! My husband and daughter had the full rack of ribs , huge!! They both agreed they were fantastic!
The breakfasts are lovely to. They do lovely coffee. I had the baked eggs with chorizo and my husband had the pancakes , both really good.
A lovely place to eat and will return next year!!

“Overall very good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

You can't book a table so it's just luck if there's one available when your ready to eat. The food was excellent and reasonably priced however the drinks were rather expensive for what they were. Some staff were friendly however others seemed a bit on the rude side. Overall I recommend the hub.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
birmingham
“Cool atmosphere and great staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Had a coffee here with friends on sunny day. Really nice atmosphere and lovely chatty staff. Nice find in st.ives amongst millions of fish and chip/generic pasty shops. Would recommend

East sussex
“This place is a great find. *in my top 10*”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

The hub was recommended to me by my sister who lives in st Ives, after looking at the website we decided to leave the kids with granny and give it a go.

Very lively atmosphere, and friendly staff, on finding a table (just) I went to order from the bar as required, I ordered 2 main corses, 2 side dishes and 2 alcoholic drinks which came to a very reasonable £30 I went and sat down and watched very good looking food passing me for the next 20 minutes.

The food placed in front of us looked amazing! And tasted out of this world.
I had the big kahuna burger which had slow cooked pulled pork and all the trimmings with chips and apple slaw, I did not speak foe 10 minutes

We have already said when we come back next year, this place is on the list as I am desperate to try the rack of ribs that looked perfect on the table next to me,

A must try if you like a good burger.

Keep up the good work everyone at the hub, and see you again soon.

Walsall, United Kingdom
“Lovely food great service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

We went as a party of 10 for food on a Saturday evening. Ordered and food came promptly.. All lovely no complaints at all. Fantastic views over the harbour. Only gripe would be toilets aren't that nice , could do with a re-fit..

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere