We have eaten at the restaurant at the Long Cross Hotel five or six years in a row whilst staying nearby. It's an excellent restaurant, the food is fantastic and there is a lot of locally caught/produced food. The service was very good and the views of the bay are absolutely stunning. We sat on the terrace with a drink whilst looking at the menu and then ate in the conservatory, watching the sun setting.
Our meal this year was of the highest standard, and I was very impressed by the staff.
I would thoroughly recommend this hotel and restaurant. Every time we have eaten there it has been consistently good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful converted Victorian residence, now s stunning boutique hotel with 3 acres of gardens overlooking port Isaac Bay where Doc Martin is filmed starring martin Clunes in the fictional village of Portwenn. Overlooks some 30 miles of coastline ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, LateRooms and Odigeo so you can book your The Longcross Hotel & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Longcross Hotel And Gardens
- Hotel Long Cross
- The Longcross Hotel & Gardens Port Isaac, Cornwall