Beachfield hotel in Penzance offers good value for money.
- Very good location on Penzance’s Promenade, facing the sea
- Contemporary rooms with comfy bed and double glazing (pay the extra cost for the sea view!)
- Excellent breakfast
- Parking directly in front of the hotel
A few downsides though:
- On the second floor the water pressure is low
- No access to the wifi network in some parts of the building, however the owner Philippe confirmed that this issue is about to be fixed
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the sea front in Penzance, Cornwall, the Beachfield Hotel offers breathtaking panoramic views of Mount's Bay, from The Lizard to Newlyn Harbour with St Michael's Mount glitteringly prominent at centre stage. A Victorian building dating from the 1860s and standing on grounds that were once fields and dunes where fishermen dried their nets, our hotel has long been a favourite for those who know Penzance well. Much of the interior has recently been modernised and refurbished to a high standard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, LateRooms and Odigeo so you can book your Beachfield Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachfield Hotel Penzance, Cornwall