“Steak night” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 146 Restaurants in Penzance
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: This is the restaurant that the professional cookery students run at Penwith College. The food is excellent, service second to none and because it is a teaching restaurant it is cheap - restaurant quality food £5 2 courses or £7 3 courses.
“Steak night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

Amazing food, best steak I have had... Ever!!cooked and served by students at the Penwith College to an incredible standard.This place is a hidden gem that can compete with any high end restaurant in the area.
Great food service at a amazing price cooked and served with passion and enthusiasm.

• Visited April 2014

cornwall
“Delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

This is a training restaurant but don't be deceived that doesn't mean it isn't good. I have eaten here many times and the dishes are always well presented and delicious. I have often gone home to try to re-create the dishes I have had. The spicy soup was one of my favorites. The menu is varied and modern. Produce is locally sourced and the restaurant has a real buzz about it.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cornwall, United Kingdom
“Deliciousnesssssssss”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

Just yummy. I adore Senara. The food is incredibly tasty, the service is good- occasionally a bit slow but bear in mind it's a training kitchen. I love how they combine unusual ingredients to make delicious dishes.
And it has a fabulous view!
I'm lucky enough to work close by so can pop in for their gorgeous bread and cakes!
Bravo Penwith College students and staff!

cornwall
“Golden Wedding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

Yesterday 28 March was our Golden Wedding and we entertained 24 guests to lunch at Senara.
Everything from the moment we booked was dealt with in the most professional manner.
The menu was tweaked to our preferences and each and everyone of guests were delighted
with their choice.
The young enthusiastic students were amazing,friendly,attentive and happy to answer any
questions.
Special mention to Donna always at the ready to help and all the extra touches that she did.
Make a reservation you will not be disappointed.

• Visited March 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Outstanding! Blown away!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

My friend offered to take me to lunch whilst visiting to a college run training restaurant - I was apprehensive to say the least! On arrival we were warmly greeted, I was dazzled by the bread, cakes, pizzas and other treats at the bar and had to be dragged by my friend to actually sit down! Delicious menu - food of the highest quality - sweet serving girl, very nervous but knowledgeable about the food. Truly blown away and if this is a taster of the future chefs of the south west....exciting times ahead!

• Visited February 2014