“Cornerways Penzance” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cornerways Guest House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Penzance
Cornerways Guest House
You added Cornerways Guest House to your Saves list
3.0 of 5 Guest house   |   5 Leskinnick Street, Penzance TR18 2HA, England   |
Ranked #9 of 91 Penzance B&B and Inns
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Cornerways Penzance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

Stayed in this excellent B&B early October 2013. Large tastefully decorated room with all amenities, great breakfast, all at excellent rates. This guest house is located within 2 minutes of the train & bus stations, but in a very quiet location, and is ideal for walkers planning to use walks combined with the good local bus service,

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Matt M, Owner at Cornerways Guest House, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Thank you so much for your lovely comment. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay. It would be a great pleasure to have you back. All the best to you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
  • Polish first
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

This was my fourth visit to Cornerways Guest House in Penzance and , yet again, I was not disappointed by my stay at this wonderfully warm and welcoming little place. Matt is a very kind and thoughtful host and works very hard to make his guests feel extremely welcome. He is full of advice and tips as to how to make the most of your stay in Cornwall. The guest house is clean, comfortable, light and airy. One of the most beneficial things for me is the locality: literally seconds from the local train and bus stations and therefore the ideal location for getting around and about. It will always be my first choice when planning to holiday in Cornwall.

Room Tip: The rooms at the back are quieter as they are away from the road but I love the rooms at the front a...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Matt M, Owner at Cornerways Guest House, responded to this review, September 15, 2013
Thank you so very much indeed for your lovely review. I am very glad that you enjoy staying at Cornerways when in Cornwall and it is an honour to have you as a regular to our guest house. Thank you for your good company and all of us do look forward to accommodating you again. Have a good and successful first day at work after your holidays. All the very best to you.
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

Pamela/Chris. Ruislip.

A big thank you to Matt and his staff for making our stay at Cornerways so enjoyable. The room we stayed in was spotless, spacious, light and airy. Matt recommended a most scenic and pleasant walk from Penzance , passing Newlyn and eventually reaching Mousehole, which we really enjoyed. Will definitely be back again as we ran out of time and would have liked to have taken in more of the many other attractions on offer from Penzance.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Matt M, Owner at Cornerways Guest House, responded to this review, September 8, 2013
Thank you very much indeed for your most lovely and supportive review and for taking the time to write it. It was a great pleasure to have you here. I am more than delighted that you are thinking of returning to Cornerways and I look forward to meeting you again. Best wishes to both of you.
Berlin, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

I spent my summer holidays in Penzance and could not have found a better place to stay. Matt is an incredible host, warm and welcoming and more than just accommodating. This little B&B is truly a gem, located conveniently near the train station and harbour, and still off the main roads. My room was nice and cosy, and always perfectly serviced. Matt makes sure you are really well looked-after, and always has an insider tip to make your stay there even more enjoyable. If I ever return to Penzance, I will make sure to stay at Cornerways again. Highly recommended, especially for solo travellers such as myself!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Thank you very much for your lovely and encouraging review. I am am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we were able to contribute to your stay in Cornwall. It was a great pleasure to accommodate you and I would be delighted to welcome you again one day. All the best to you.
Punta del Este
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

We were transiting Penzance to Isles of Scilly and return. From our booking Cornerways B&B offered exactly what we needed in Penzance.Dynamic communication via e-mail; excellent location for the train station (and short walk to the harbour); airy, clean, comfortable room; acceptable breakfast plus a welcoming owner taking care of all our needs.
We would be happy to return on future visits.

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Matt M, Owner at Cornerways Guest House, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Thank you so much for your review. My staff and I are glad that we were able to make you feel comfortable on your way to/from the Isles of Scilly and that we were able to meet your requirements. I hope to be able to welcome you again one day.
Reading, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

I have just returned from my second visit to Cornerways, and have found it to still have the very high standards of my first visit.

Matt is a smashing host, nothing is too much trouble and pays a lot of attention to the little details. Being a solo female traveler it was important to me to have such a warm welcome and information on different things to do in the area and how to get there. The rooms are a resonable price and very clean and tidy. The breakfast couldnt be any better and a great way to start the day

Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Matt M, Owner at Cornerways Guest House, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Thank you very much indeed for your lovely review. It was so good to have you back. I am delighted that we were able to make you feel welcome and comfortable and that you thoroughly enjoyed your week in Penzance. I do look forward to welcoming you to Cornerways again.
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

Great little B&B in Penzance. Easy walk from train (even with heavy luggage). Very clean and neat with a very pleasant host. Matt was very easy to talk to and nothing was a problem. Breakfast terrific and beds very comfortable. Free Wi-Fi a bonus. Great Stay, our friends and ourselves, HIGHLY recommend:)

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Matt M, Owner at Cornerways Guest House, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Thank you very much indeed for your excellent review and for taking the time to write it. I am more than pleased that the four of you enjoyed your stay at Cornerways. We thoroughly enjoyed having you here and talking to you. I wish you all the very best and would love to welcome you again one day.

Been to Cornerways Guest House? Share your experiences!