1.Wording on the menu a little confusing- the burgers don't come with fries, you pay extra for them and a side.
2. No onion rings on menu, to me they kind of go hand in hand with this style of food.
3. Service was not great. Young waiter not at all knowledgable about the menu, forget things requested and lacked confidence, don't think waiting tables was his thing. Also put off by his pants hanging out of his jeans, not nice when you are eating with his pants at face level, pull em up!
4. Portions were huge. Although lovely the complementary bread and butter was not necessary and very filling.
5. The disjointed drinks menu. There was a separate wine list, another flyer with cocktails on the serving counter, soft drinks were on the back of the regular menu and I don't think the spirits were listed anywhere in the restaurant. It would make more sense to have on one menu.
1. Food was tasty, although burger was a little dry.
2. It was good value for money.
3. At 715 on a very busy sat evening we did not have to wait for a table.
4. Decor was great. Well situated with lovely views.
5. Good atmosphere
6. There is the option to take away any food not eaten
If you own or manage The Bullpit Smokehouse and Bar, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.