“Good choice for a family” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #29 of 180 Restaurants in Newquay
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
London
“Good choice for a family”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

We ate at The Stable and had a great pizza meal. There is no table service, you order at the bar and can sit inside or out, either way the view is to die for.

The food quality was very good and they manged well with my wife's food allergies. There is free water which you get from a tap by the glass or jug. They also have a fantastic slection of cider, but unfortunatly I was driving so none for me.

Overall worth a visit.

Visited August 2014

London, United Kingdom
“Amazing fresh pizzas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

I have just eaten probably the best pizza I have ever had . I had the the lamb roast pizza which was amazing and sends your taste buds off the chart . Gutted was driving so couldn't sample the massive list of cider that they had . But overall a very relaxed place to eat with an amazing view topped of with fantastic food . We will be back :)

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Brilliant pizza, atmosphere and a cider lovers dream”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

I visited The Stable in early August with a group of 9 friends on a very busy Sat night. Despite it being very busy our food arrived within minutes of each others and was all cooked to perfection.

The pizza was seriously the best pizza I have had outside of Italy in almost 20 years. Even on my last trip to Italy it wasn't this good! They were beautifully thin with fresh, imaginative toppings and cooked perfectly.

For drinks a couple of us had the cider tasting board, a random selection of 5 ciders in quarter/half pint glasses. It's a great way of sampling new ciders and almost all of them were lovely! The rest of our group had regular pints from the vast selection of ciders on the menu (and I really mean vast!). This is definitely a place for ciders lovers.

Salisbury, United Kingdom
“Surprisingly good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

One of the best pizzas I have had so far, superb selection of ciders, and I have tried the cooked breakfast too - 10 out of 10.

Visited July 2014
“Nice place for cider tasting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

Went in here for a drink of local cider, they serve a great 5 x 200ml taster board of local ciders. Would recommend, nice drinks and good view of the sea.