“kids surfing lessons” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #17 of 49 activities in Newquay
Type: Other
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: O'Neill Surf Academy is a Professional Surf School based at Watergate Bay, Newquay. We offer exciting surf experiences for adults and children of all abilities. We are a BSA approved school, with male and female coaches. Prices start from just £15
Portishead, United Kingdom
“kids surfing lessons”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

had brilliant day, Simon took the lesson, had the kids standing up surfing in about an hour. Throughly enjoyed themselves and are raring to go surfing.

Visited July 2012

Basingstoke, England, United Kingdom
“O'Neil Surf School”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

We took our 10 yr old son for his first surf lessons here and by the end of his first session he was already standing.
The school is run by a brilliant lady called Ashley and you could not ask for anyone better to teach you or your child.
All instructors are friendly,patient and above all very very good at what they do.
We can thouroughly recommend Ash and her team.
We were able to relax in the cafe knowing our child was in the safest of hands and above all else he had the time of his life.
See you all again next year.
Well Done to all!

Visited June 2012
Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
“Great Surf School on the Beautiful Cornish Coast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2012

Awesome surf school. I had 2 full-day lessons here in August 2011 - finally fulfilling my ambition to surf!
They go through all the surfing basics on the beach including thorough safety instructions (which are essential to surfing) then you're quickly off into the water. Every half an hour or so, everyone in the group gets individual feedback before you head back into the water for more surfing. I found myself picking it up real quick with the great feedback I got.
Dan was my instructor (who has now left) and he was excellent. But the surf school in general is obviously awesome - top notch equipment provided (surfboard, wetsuit and T-shirt) and really well organised.
All this plus a lovely chilled out atmosphere meant I had a brilliant couple of days with them.

Visited August 2011
“There is no better way to learn to surf and meet new people than a week surf holiday in Cornwall with O'Neill Surf Academy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2012 via mobile

Having seen a short review in The Times newspaper, I was looking for ideas of a holiday on my own. I booked a week of surf lessons with these guys in September. I had never been surfing before, but it was a blast. I met a couple of really nice people who were in the same position as me (we're now good friends!). The surf lessons were great, by the second day I was standing on the board consistently and I got great tips on how to improve. It was a chilled out week and the instructors were relaxed, we had a laugh and they were very encouraging. I loved it so much that I've now been surfing loads, I own my own board and I think I can now call myself a 'surfer'!! Thanks Steve and you guys at O'Neill SA!

London Town
“Great LADS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2012

Taught even my mate Steve to surf and he's a right muppet!

Visited December 2011