“Warm and welcoming - we will be back :)” 5 of 5 stars

You added Invernook Hotel to your Saves list
Invernook Hotel
8 Berry Road, Newquay TR7 1AT, England   |
Ranked #20 of 108 Newquay B&B and Inns
“Warm and welcoming - we will be back :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

Stayed w/c 29 July. Upon arrival to the B&B we were greeted in the car park by Keith who showed us to our parking space which was ours to use for the week. Ros showed us to our room(s) which were perfect for what we required , these were well decorated, very clean, light and airy and included a fridge, tea & coffee facilities, hairdryer, tv, comfy bed, neat little en-suite shower room and enough wardrobe space (with hangers !) for 2. Breakfast was AMAZING, lots of choice and delicious - nothing was too much trouble, Ros was happy to serve up 4 different breakfasts for my family daily. The location of the B&B is great, situated just off the main high street so only a couple of minutes stroll to the vast variety of shops and more importantly the lovely beach. Lots of restaurants nearby to, our favourite being The Meadery - a medieval restaurant, highly recommend this one.
My family had a great week here being looked after by Ros & Keith and we will most definitely be back.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Liverpool, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

We stayed from the 30th july for two nights, the owners were really welcoming and friendly, the room was spacious and immaculate and the morning breakfast was lovely They even catered for a fussy vegetarian :)! Invernook was perfectly located, only a couple of seconds walk from the main street (especially enjoyed the maharaja indian restaurant) overall 10/10 i would definitely return! I would also recommend newquay activity surf school whilst in newquay...brilliant!

Falkirk, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

Originally, I booked this B&B for its low prices and great reviews, but if I ever go back to Newquay, I will choose it for its superb hosts! They really went above and beyond to cater to our every need.

My mum and I arrived at 8.30 after travelling about 16 hours by train and coach so we were badly in need of a shower and a bed to sleep in. We took a long shot and it turned out our room was ready, even though check-in was from 2pm.

The room was basic but the space was incredibly well used with all the little luxuries such as soap, hairdryer, tv, alarm clock, and safe. We were amazed as to how they were able to fit so much in. The bathroom was quite small but I haven’t been to many B&Bs with bigger bathrooms, in all fairness.

Everything was clean, well-presented and had a good atmosphere. Breakfast was lovely as well, definitely no complaints there.

At check-out, again out of the kindness of our hosts, we were able to stay in the room until 12 noon as we had another long journey ahead of us.

I can recommend Invernook 100%, I will book with confidence on my next trip!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Leeds, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

we arrived and were shown to our parking space, Keith and Ros then helped with our bags up to our room which was excellent, spotlessly clean, a comfortable bed, with tea,coffee etc replenished every day, and a breakfast selection with something for everyone - this couple are friendly and approachable who have their guests comfort as their No 1 priority. I could not fault it

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

on our arrival we was greeted by Ros. She showed us the parking spaces but having difficulty parking (first time driving since I passed my test two years ago), she secured me a parking space on someone else's drive. She helped carry our luggage up stairs and showed us our room. It was a nice little room, big enough for the both of us but cosy. I like the fact that there is a room where you can relax, with a pool table and TV which had a nice atmosphere as everyone chats to everyone. Breakfast was brilliant! with breakfasts ranging from cereal to a full english, there was even fruit. Both Keith and Ros had learnt our names which gave our stay a personal touch. We were always greeted and asked about our day when they saw us, furthermore they recommended places we could visit or eat. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The service was above and beyond along with the value for money. The location was great, there was an ASDAs down the road, many places to eat and just a stones throw away from the beach. we would highly recommend this place to anyone wanting to stay in Cornwall. We will definitely be back again if not for a week then a long weekend.

Coventry, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights at the weekend (July 2013), and loved this little hotel. I don't usually write tripadvisor reviews but felt that this place needed mentioning. From the moment we arrived, the owners were very friendly and welcoming and even carried our bags up the 2 flights of stairs to our room for us which was thoughtful. I got the impression that they would do anything to make us feel welcome and that nothing was too much trouble. Our room was very clean and nicely decorated, and a fan was provided as it was hot (25-26 degrees). The breakfast was very good, with a range of different things provided including full english breakfast, cereal, toast and fruit (including blueberries!) I asked for toast as I'd spotted a jar of Nutella on the counter, and the owner asked if I'd like some peanut butter too which she had in the kitchen. She also seemed to make an effort in learning the different guests names which added a nice personal touch.

The only negative thing I can think of to say is that because the hotel is in quite a central location in Newquay, you can hear the loud groups of people walking back to their lodges in the early hours after a night out if you have your window open like we did. But apart from that, a fantastic place with owners that genuinely seem to care.

Cwmparc, null, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

For us this hotel was in a great location, set in the middle of Newquay town. The owners Roz and Keith were very friendly, and made us feel welcome from the moment we got there. There room was very clean and tidy and the bed was comfortable and there was also a good choice of breakfasts. I would highly recommend staying here, we had a very pleasant stay and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Invernook Hotel? Share your experiences!