My husband and I have stayed here twice, both times we booked a bungalow to stay in. While they are a little dated they are clean and homely and reaonably priced. There is plenty of space and they have good kitchen and bathroom facilities. We expected lots of noise from the entertainment place on the site but because of where the bungalows were situated we couldn't hear anything. The park is a short walk to the beach which is great for me, there's a lovely pub on the way. We will definitely be back to stay.
- Also Known As:
- Holywell Bay Holiday Park Hotel Newquay
- Holywell Bay Holiday Park Hotel
- Parkdean - Holywell Bay Holiday Park Newquay, Cornwall
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away in the gorgeous Ellenglaze Valley, and surrounded by sand dunes, it's the perfect summer retreat.Just a ten minute stroll from a beautiful beach, a short drive away from Newquay's exciting attractions, and a million miles from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. * Direct access to the coastal path from the park * Only 7 miles from Newquay's superb attractions * Heated outdoor pool with 300ft slide * Kids' club fun with Sid & Lizzie ... more less