“They Deserve more stars” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: English, Contemporary, cuisine.name.191
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Delivery
Surrey, United Kingdom
“They Deserve more stars”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

I love fresh food & was not disappointed - can't wait to go back for more. Lovely staff, very jolly and offer samples to help you decide (you need help it's all so delicious)

Guildford, United Kingdom
“Yum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

Went here on one of our numerous trips to newquay and really impressed with the standard of food. Lovely mum and son team, great food and flavours especially if you are vegetarian and really good value, highly recommend and will go back

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

Stopped by here after reading the Trip Advisor reviews, I wasn't disappointed. I had one of the bbq pork pittas, which was filled with salad, jalepeno mayo and some other good stuff.

It was a little messy to eat but tasted fantastic.

The man behind the counter was chatty and good fun and he serves about 3 people at once so even if there's a queue, the wait ain't that long.

I'd gladly go back there to grab some quick lunch when I'm next in Newquay.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Terrigal, Australia
“Yum yum yum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

Absolutely amazing food and service. The menu changes daily and is so fresh. Being able to try before you buy is a plus. Just moved here and so impressed!!! Thanks guys for delicious grub

Coventry, United Kingdom
“Just your average sandwich shop”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

Visited Vicki's twice while we were in Newquay, on the 2nd visit, I was with my Wife, at the small serving hatch the male server said to us ''do you want me to tell you how it works'' which I thought was a bit odd, a moment later we were in the middle of giving our order to Vicki when the male server was quite abrupt and said 'guys can you move so they can try some tasters'' for which he was referring to some couple behind us, even though the serving hatch can only accommodate 1 customer at a time, I thought this was a bit disrespectful considering we were in the middle of placing an order for £18 on a salad and burrito! but the worst was to come. The male server took offense and gave us a snide look because we objected to his fatty mayo on a salad, then we asked Vicki if she would do us a small box of just the salad leaves, and we were greeted with a ' its not just salad, it has feta in it, and this and that, blar blar blar in it, and I cant do you extra as I wont have enough for other people'' Hang on it was 1210pm I was thinking, so we said again to her just a small box we will pay more on top of the over priced burrito and salad box we had already ordered, Vicki still argued, 10 seconds later she placed a spon full of salad leaves in a plastic container and with a death stare said ''this is on the house'. I wouldnt go back again, I would just go to the shop next door ''Gusto deli bar'' which is streets ahead in terms of quality and price. Vicki and her male server appear rude, and come across as what they say is what you get, there have no idea how to treat a paying customer, and the food is massively over priced for what they are charging as its just your run of the mill sandwich shop for which they have tried to jazz up, they wont last long with that attitude.

• Visited May 2014