“Fantastic surf school and brill instructors” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #44 of 60 Activities in Newquay
Type: Classes
More attraction details
Owner description: Newquay surfing school is one of the only few surf school's to be located right on the beach. We provide lessons for all abilities from the absolute beginner to competition level coaching. We also provide surf hire, beach activities such as volley ball, beach foot ball & BBQ's for groups. We have secure indoor changing facilities, toilets and a cafe right next door.
“Fantastic surf school and brill instructors”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

We were all four of us beginners and all four a little bit scared we would be rubbish. The guys at the school put us at ease and Tom, our instructor for the morning, gave us a good training session before letting us loose in the surf. All I can say is, we were rubbish! But omg it was so much fun. I almost got up on my board ( prob just need a little bit of practice) and so did my friends. I got awful cramp at one stage and with a wave in the air Tom helped me back to the beach. Excellent day had by all and I can highly recommend. To use Tom's saying of the day.... We were stoked to be there, like, TOTALLY stoked man!!!!

Visited August 2013

Grants Pass, Oregon
“Nicest Little SurfShop in Newquay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

It is not too good to be true. Friendly, convenient, and a mellow surf spot right on the shore. The owner, employees, and even some of the locals were welcoming as I rented my gear and "foamy." While I was hesitant about renting a soft-top board, it ended up being one of the best days traveling in England. I have rented from shops where the employees are "too cool" making the customer feel uncomfortable. Not here. The attitude around the shop was both warm and easy-going, setting the stage for a pleasant surf day.

Visited June 2013
High Halstow
3 attraction reviews
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

I visted Newquay Surfing School last year, & cant wait to go back. They were absoloutely fantastic in every way. I was a bit hesitant about trying surfing, although its something I have always wanted to do since I have been visting Cornwall for many years, I was a bit unsure of whether I could do it or not. After some geat teaching, myself and my wife went into the water to give it a go! With some helpful tips, I managed to start catching some waves, albeit, mainly falling off!! We had a geat time & went back the following day to have another go! These guys really are superb, helpful, and the most laid back & friendly people you would wish to meet. I am going back this year to have another go as I enjoyed it immensly. Thanks Guys & see you soon!!

Grant