“Fantastic gem of a place. Gorgeous food / amazing view” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #95 of 180 Restaurants in Newquay
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Newquays newest cafe/Restaurant with possibly the best view in town! Open all day everyday for great food and superb coffee.
Newquay, United Kingdom
“Fantastic gem of a place. Gorgeous food / amazing view”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

It is always a great sign when you go to a restaurent and the menu looks so good you can't decide (for ages in my case!) what to choose! Food was amazing, really gorgeous freshly made. Service was fab and the location is great, the views cannot be beaten. Cannot say enough great things about this little hidden gem! I also tasted my first ever chai latte and it was sooooo good :) Def recommend to others and can't wait to go back there and start working my way through the rest of the menu!

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Great place. A must for all”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012 via mobile

Went for something to eat here yesterday. I had the Mexican burger which was great. Clean flavours. Thought I would come back today and try there breakfast and have to say the chef can cook a mean breakfast. Being a chef myself. I have pretty high expectations and Ohana met them all. Keep it up.

Newquay, United Kingdom
“A hidden Gem!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

Its a bit tucked away but once you venture in and discover the terrace that overlooks the bay i couldnt think of a better place to sit and spend an afternoon with friends. We had milkshakes that looked like something out of willy wonka and the chocolate factory and huge cream teas with home-made scones and unlike most places there was plenty of cream and jam. We had a really great time sitting in the sunshine on the big outdoor sofa that looks straight out over the harbour. spent several hours just hanging out and chatting and didnt feel pressured to leave once we had finished our food will definitely come back again

• Visited August 2012
Cornwall
“best cafe/restaurant in Newquay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

Took my kids to eat here today and we all loved it. There was loads of choice and we all had massive platefuls of food for less money than a lot of places in Cornwall. Newquay desperately needed somewhere like this with really good food and good value. Everyone was friendly and we got to sit outside in the sunshine looking at the sea. We live just outside Newquay and we're so happy there's finally somewhere to eat that we all like - will definitely be coming back regularly.

• Visited August 2012
Hastings, United Kingdom
“Amazing views and stunning pancakes!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

Came here with my family whilst on holiday in Newqauy and i love it!! Very relaxed and had an amazing menu. I had the pancakes with berry compote yoghurt and ganola and it was amazing, the milkshakes where awesome too everyone had a great meal and although it was busy we barely waited 10 mins for our food. would highly reccomend this place to anyone. Will certainly come back again.

• Visited July 2012