“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

Ive been riding at trenace stables for about 4 years now, lovely stable girls, manager emma is lovely, had some fabulous rides over the years, my favourites being one eyed ex huntsmans horse paddy, and pyebald irish cobb eddie, come down nearly every day when we are down, and people who leave bad ratings are generally the people who are idiots on their horses and dont listen to the instuctors!! Experienced this myself on rides,people being idiots and not listening, they always remember me and let me get involved with the care of the horse im riding, e.g grooming tacking untacking, rode out with ebony today was lovely, like going out with an old friend, top service, proffesional aswell as friendly, be back again next year thats for sure!!

Visited September 2013

Wolverhampton
5 attraction reviews
“Initial doubts but we loved it.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

My young daughter and me, (both with zero experience) booked a slot on the one hour treks across the estuary while on holiday. While my daughter was full of excitement I was slightly dubious because of the reviews on here and if it would be vfm. But from the moment we got our gear on and was introduced to our rides, we both had a really enjoyable hour and it was a full hour riding too, despite the late start. I was given a wonderful tall old grey called Paddy who was an absolute gentleman and really looked after me. My daughter had a pony called Ginny and the staff out riding with us were great, always talking to my daughter, helping her and giving advice. I had doubts before about the safety aspect of it, but the horses and ponies for the novice riders are obviously very used to it all and are lovely to ride. One of the activities I was least looking forward to on holiday but one of those that I most enjoyed.

East Grinstead, United Kingdom
“Relaxed, friendly stables with great mounts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

Friendly and efficient booking (although sometimes difficult to get through on the phone). Catered for a variety of riding abilities together. Books available to borrow, as well as hats. Fabulous canters along the Gannel estuary. Take your word for riding experience and ability - no tests to pass. Forward ponies for hack rides, all ver well behaved.

london
17 attraction reviews
“i love paddy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

been going here for years ,i normally ride paddy the 1 eyed horse who sadly lost his eye to cancer ,great for a hack on the beach,suitable for all ages.

Visited June 2013
manchester
“Enjoyable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

I went on a two hour ride out last week! i was given a beautiful horse called Lightening which was matched to me by capabilites. he was very forward in canter but the leader gave me some great tips on riding him!
Nice canter along the estuary and up the moor!

WOuld have prevferred more canter time but not that fussed! saw some lovely views and had a lovely time!

All horses where well looked after and all staff lovely!