“Worth finding” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 180 Restaurants in Newquay
Cuisines: Vegan, Eclectic, Healthy, Café
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Cool and quirky Cafe en-route to Fistral Beach.Open Mic Nights, and chilled out evening DJ's! Big breakfasts, incredible milkshakes, home-made burgers, vegan-friendly, dogs welcome, epic cocktails! x
Beaminster, United Kingdom
“Worth finding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

Having seen the reviews on Trip Advisor we decided to have lunch at The Beached Lamb. It was delicious, lovely welcoming staff and our dog was allowed in the cafe. It was the high point in our day at Newquay which was a bit tacky in parts!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Relaxed, friendly, superb staff and food to boot!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

Lovely staff. Service with a genuine smile. Milkshakes and burger was fab!! Highly recommended amongst the many ordinary eateries in Newquay!!

Visited July 2014
“Annette and jeff Symon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

Would just like to say we been comming to this restaurant since it opened and have had the best meals ever Martin Katie and eve r so friendly and the nachos manwich cream teas milkshakes coffees oh the list endless r amazing and the staff again so friendly to my 3 dogs to always let us enjoy our food and come in from the rain we come from Essex and I count the days till I'm back again thanks guys xx

London, United Kingdom
“Delicious milkshakes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

Had breakfast there. The milkshakes were think and yummy. The Jonno breakfast is served on a light and fluffy brioche bun. The waffles are thick and crispy. Cute restaurant with friendly service. They only accept cash.

Visited July 2014
Galway, Ireland
“THE best milkshake I have EVER tasted”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

Arrived in Newquay after a long long car journey with two cranky kids - stopped off here for late lunch. Kids ordered themselves a bespoke milkshake each, with help from the v friendly waiters. OMG when they arrived, I wanted one for myself. I had never tasted such a delicious milkshake in my life. The food was v good too, but for me (and the kids) the milkshake wont ever be topped in my opinion!

• Visited August 2013