“Excellent, we all loved it!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 60 Activities in Newquay
Type: Surf Camps, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: We are the only surf school located on the famous Fistral Beach, offering 2.5 hours for all abilities. Whether you are a beginner who wants to give surfing a go for the first time, or someone who wants to improve their surfing ability, we will have a variety of lessons from group to individual courses. With a pay and display car park and no walking to and from the beach, Fistral Beach Surf School is the perfect choice.
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent, we all loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

We had a family lesson (children aged 6-10) and it was a huge success. The instructor was very patient with us all and made sure all the children had stood up at least once by the end of the lesson. We didn't notice the cold, wind and rain until the end of the lesson - proof that we were all having lots of fun. We all have the bug and would love to do it again on our next holiday.

Cardiff, United Kingdom
“first surf @ 50”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

This is something I always wanted to do but never got round to it but now after 1 x 2.5 hr lesson I have the bug. Great experience excellent tutor in Will and all round fantastic experience. A great 50th present from my wife. will definitely go back to this school for more lessons.

Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Great Surfing Lessons”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

My son and I had two lessons last week. The instruction was first class and the staff were very friendly. The surfing was great and the weather not cold at all for October. Will definately be back next time we are in Newquay. Would recommend to all ages.

Golborne, England, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“Old Guys Surfing Rules”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

My husband Alan & I are in our late 40's and thought we would have a go at surfing, for the first time, whilst in Newquay.
The whole experience was unforgettable, the weather was good for October, Fistral Beach Surf School staff couldn't have been more helpful. The instructor was extremely patient considering he had two complete novices and he made the time we had very enjoyable and we can't wait to go back and try again. (This time we might stand up!).
Don't think, you are too old or too unfit to have a go. Just give it a try.

Coventry, England, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
“Surfer Girl”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

I had my 1st surfing lesson at the age 62 and had a fabulous time I was made to feel great and my age dd not matter at all. I would highly recommend this surf school to anyone and wil most certainly be going back for more lessons.