“"Excellent"” 5 of 5 stars

01637 850737
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: We are the only surf school located on the famous Fistral Beach, offering 2.5 hours for all abilities. Whether you are a beginner who wants to give surfing a go for the first time, or someone who wants to improve their surfing ability, we will have a variety of lessons from group to individual courses. With a pay and display car park and no walking to and from the beach, Fistral Beach Surf School is the perfect choice.
“"Excellent"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

Very good teaching with warm up theory practice for every level.Friendly environment, encouraging everyone to enjoy . Managed to stand up and turn from first lesson thanks to Sab

Visited July 2013

“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

Lovely beach, instruction was great and plenty of time spent surfing, we had lots of fun and the team created a great atmosphere. We will be returning soon

Visited July 2013
Munich, Germany
“Great lessons for beginners”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

We had our first three lessons on a surf board with Fistral Beach Surf School, and they managed to get us standing on the board after just a few hours. Matt and Lucas were friendly, good teachers. We enjoyed our surf course a lot!

Visited June 2013
“Brilliant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

Had a couple of surf lessons in a week. Firstly with Ben and then with jenny. Think I preferred Ben but maybe just because he told me I was a natural and was better on my first lesson than on my second! In the second lesson they remembered me and that I was good and so let me move up a group which I enjoyed. Probably would have liked it more if I was with people my age as I'm 17 and was mostly with little kids and one man! Lots of attention tended to be on the kids who were struggling which I kind of expected but that left me to just do my own thing a bit. We were allowed a bit of freedom which was good for me and my 19 year old brother. Very good and if I ever return to the area I will deffo come down!

Swindon
“Surfing in October”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

Having been rather dubious about booking a private surf lesson for my partner and I in the middle of October all I can say is we are now both hooked!

We arrived one cold cloudy morning and stood and thought we must be mad, we watched other surf schools spend ages sat on the beach and wondered if they would ever get in the water.

Our instructor Will went through safety and then the basic steps before we took to the water, other than a brief further period on land for the next bit of theory the rest of the lesson (some 2 hours) was spent in the water catching waves all this done with the benefit of Will getting us on the right wave at the right time and giving tips on where we went wrong after each wave.

By the end of the lesson, we were both standing and planning our next trip back to the surf.

This school is on the beach which makes it excellent, who wants to walk half a mile in a wetsuit carrying a board!

Visited October 2012