“Yeah its a defo next time i'm in Newquay” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 60 Activities in Newquay
Type: Surf Camps, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Surfing the Dream offers private surf lessons for individuals, small groups and families. Our personalised surf lessons are individually designed to suit every client. We only specialize in small groups and individuals and we are flexible with the times and location of the lesson, taking into consideration surf conditions and tides.
London, United Kingdom
“Yeah its a defo next time i'm in Newquay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

Can't recommend enough... both me and my 9 year old daughter loved the experience. Matt was an effective listener and great communicator. This experience i can never describe the feeling perfectly.....you have to live it to feel it. So get yourself down there!!! What a way to start the day on the morning of our return to west london ....

Ipswich, United Kingdom
“Great Instructor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

I had a beginners surf lesson with my niece and nephew on Saturday 18th August, it was the most amazing experience. The instructor really got the kids involved and although I struggled, Matt provided a very hands on approach, even going so far as to assist me getting up on the board, as I was getting really tired. He is a very good coach, providing excellent feedback, after every attempt, also providing tips on how to improve, aswell as giving full safety instructions and knowledge about your surroundings, aswell as a good warm up before surfing. He could not do enough to ensure you were given the best beginners surfing tutorial. What Surfing the dream school even better, is it is an virtually one to one experience, rather than only having one instructor in a large group. Both Kirsteen and Matt are welcoming and very friendly and helpful, full equipment is also provided. I would strongly recommend Surfing the Dream Surf School for the best surfing experience.

Newquay, United Kingdom
“Great instructor and place to stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

I have had surfing lessons previously but could never master it but Matt had me up on the first wave and every wave after! He is a very good coach, giving you feedback after every wave to make sure he had you standing. Both Kirsteen and Matt are welcoming and very friendly, also providing me with an excellent Lodge to stay at whilst i was in Newquay.

Visited August 2013
“Fantastic beginner's lesson with Matt”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

I had a beginners surf lesson today and absolutely loved it. The instructor Matt explained the basics really well and gave great coaching for a couple of hours. I went from being a complete beginner to being able to surf on the board. It was Hours of fun and a massive rush. I would highly recommend surf the dream to anyone visiting Newquay .

Alnwick, United Kingdom
“Second lesson Surftastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Just had my second lesson with Mat after one year! It was fantastic. I had a quick recap of all the basics and then we were off! I was able to pick up where I left off, caught loads of waves and even managed some turning! Coming back for thirds next year. What a great teacher Mat is!!

Visited July 2013