“Relaxing treatment” 5 of 5 stars

01637 852 221
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Our five-star luxury spa in Cornwall offers a sublime retreat to indulge in pampering, perfecting treatments and quality spa facilities. Our starlit indoor heated pool, jacuzzi, sauna and mosaic steam room are the ultimate place to unwind in Newquay. Enjoy candlelit couples massages or a relaxing aromatherapy facial in the only spa offering ESPA treatments on the north coast of Cornwall.From pedicures or manicures using Leighton Denny polishes to the Fistral signature range, putting the 'treat' into treatments. Fistral Spa was recently named a finalist in the UK professional beauty awards, representing Cornwall spa hotels as the only finalist from the South West. The spa has also been recommended in the Good Spa Guide.Our holistic spa is all about inner calm and tranquility, escaping everyday life and relaxing in our secluded sanctuary away from the outside world. Offering spa weekend breaks or spa days in Cornwall, we invite you to escape to Fistral Spa, the ultimate spa haven.
London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Relaxing treatment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

Had the total holistic body massage which was AMAZING! Very relaxing experience, they let u lounge in the relaxation room after your treatment which allows to carry on the spa experience. Id din't use any of the other facilities as I had the treatment on the day of check-out. Staff were really friendly and helpful.

Visited October 2013
fistralspamanager, Manager at Fistral Spa, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Dear Londonbutterfly84,

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your treatment and that you were able to enjoy some time in our relaxation room.

We hope to welcome you back to Fistral Spa in the future.

Kind Regards

Alix Elsworth (Spa Manager)
and the team at Fistral Spa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
“A fantastic birthday treat....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

Thouroughly enjoyable weekend. Very friendly staff, food was amazing. Hayley in Little Spa was brilliant...highly recommended. The aromatherapy massage was excellent and real value for money. Already planning to go back in February. Thank you for making my birthday weekend the best one ever :-)

Visited October 2013
Dear Lisa H,

Thank you for your review. I am really pleased you enjoyed your treatments with us and that we were able to make your birthday weekend special.

We look forward to welcoming you back in February.

Kind Regards

Alix Elsworth (Spa Manager)
and the team at Fistral Spa
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Excellent staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Staff always smiling and very helpful.spa very clean and so peaceful.my girlfriend loved the pool!!good changing room and lockers

Visited July 2013
Redruth, United Kingdom
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

My girlfriend and I live local to Newquay and having spent a night at this hotel in the past I decided to buy her a voucher for the spa. We both took the day off work and headed over to the hotel with a view to using the spa facilities (swimming pool and sauna etc) before my girlfriend had her facial.

Upon arrival my girlfriend was told that it would cost an extra £5 for her to use the spa facilities but I was not allowed them as I wasn't having a treatment. There appeared to be no flexibility on this policy and as I didn't want a treatment I was not welcome in the Spa.

Imagine how disappointed we were, both took the day off work and couldn't use the facilities together. My girlfriend didn't want to go swimming and in the sauna alone so we both had to leave, it ruined our morning.

My girlfriend returned a couple of hours later and had her facial but was a bit disappointed with that as it ended slightly short of full time.

I spoke to Della the Spa Manager and explained how disappointed we were at not being allowed to use the swimming pool and sauna etc together and how their policy seems to prevent couples from using the facility unless they are both guests or both having a treatment - I feel that my feedback fell on deaf ears and she didn't seem to care that our morning had been ruined.

We decided to get lunch elsewhere and will not be returning to this hotel because of their divisive policy. There are plenty of other hotels in the area where you can use the swimming pool and sauna etc without having to be a guest or having a treatment so we will be taking our custom there in future.

Visited June 2013
UK
“Do I have to go back home??????”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

I don't understand (but I respect) the 2 or 3 bad reviews about this Spa hotel. They complained about price, well.. it is a Spa-hotel, not just an hotel. It is lovely and I was surprised that I found an hotel, close to the beach, with all facilities I wanted! Staff were brilliant, food was perfect, spa facilities were fantastic and the sauna and swimming pool are open all year around, unlike some beach B&B and hotels that open their extra facilities only from May-September. Now, if you want to stay in ANY hotel, than that is your call. When I go on vacation, I go to relax, enjoy myself, have a nice night sleep and do some activities indoors if the weather is poor. I am not rich, but as I said, when I go on holiday, well, that is MY time.

Visited June 2013
Fistral_Beach_Hotel, Spa Manager at Fistral Spa, responded to this review, July 20, 2013
Thank you for your lovely review and I am so pleased that you enjoyed your time with us, we look forward to welcoming you back in the future