I go away alot on my own, and for me the comfort of the experience and quality of the accommodaiton is crucial to enjoying my holiday, I just wanted to say really that I was really impressed with my Fistral Beach holiday, things like the hand-written greeting on arrival and the friendliess of the manager I met there and staff that helped me get my brain in gear and organsed my meals out for me were really fab! Apartment and location was pretty spectacular too!
It all went way beyond my expectations in a number of ways. I stayed in Apartment 11, which is one on the first floor - and one tip I would say is go for the first floor or one above, the view over the beach and water was incredible. I had quite a simple plan for my trip, involving mainly chilling out with wine on the balcony (of which I'd brought my own and then realised they'd provided some!), taking walks on the beach and sampling some restaurants - all of which I really enjoyed. It was also recommended for me to visit Truro for a day out proper, and that was cool too, saw Truro Cathedral and had a lovely day out.
My fave place to eat was Lewinnick Lodge, just down the road and (I don't drive) within easy walk with another set of stunning views accross Crantock Beach and fave place to chill - balcony of my apartment and the spa/pool down the road from the apartments (Fistral Spa).
I really want to get back there as quick as poss! It left me feeling really relaxed and happy and very reluctant to leave! Fab, fab, fab! :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Natural Retreats Fistral Beach offers one of the most sought after coastal locations in the UK. These 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom luxury apartments are located on the Pentire Peninsula, overlooking Fistral Beach,renowned as the UK's best surfing break with acres of sand and rock pools to play in. The spacious apartments offer a high quality, contemporary finish. With excellent connections, Newquay Airport is within easy reach and just a 10 minute drive away whilst Newquay train station is close by, in the town centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Natural Retreats Fistral Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Natural Retreats Fistral Beach Hotel Newquay
- Natural Retreats Fistral Beach Newquay, Cornwall