“Superb surfing school” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Sports Camps/ Clinics
Attraction Details
“Superb surfing school”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012 via mobile

my 2 daughters had there first surf lesson this morning and I must say they throughly enjoyed it , the instructor was a really nice guy and very good instructor , girls want another lesson tomorrow so must have left an impression , top notch.

London, United Kingdom
“Surf lesson”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2012

Half of us were late but the instructors were cool and let the late arrivals join in. A lot of places dont. People were really enthusiastic (we were all zombies after a heavy session the night before) and friendly. Good lesson, good encouragement and provided us with some photos of the lesson.

Visited May 2012
England
“Great birthday treat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2012 via mobile

I booked a package with off shore surfing for my husbands birthday. He went coasteering and surfing on the Saturday, and was booked in for another surfing lesson on Sunday.

We found the instructors to be of the highest standard, up for a laugh, but mindful of safety, and really professional.

Unfortunately the weather prevented the second lesson to happen, for which we got a full refund, that was even delivered to our door only half an hour after lesson was cancelled (but with plenty of notice)

Special mention for Rosa who went above and beyond to help, and is a real asset to this company!

Will Definately return to Newquay, and will Definately use offshore again!

Completely reccomend this company to anyone who is thinking about some water based fun in Newquay!!

Stepanakert
“Fit surf instructors!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2012

We had a hen weekend in the offshore, and all I can say is wowwweeeee, those boys are hot, hot, hot. All the instructors in the surf school made me wet, even before I got in the water. First of all they taught me how to ride on my knees and then how to do it standing up, what an experience. Although I got a few salty mouthfuls I'll definately be back for more.

Visited April 2012
London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“awesome experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2012

best surf school in town love their work, great for my stag and a great tine in general. Highly reccomend it to anyone

Visited February 2012