“Great team and great fun!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 60 Activities in Newquay
Type: Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Errant Surf School in Newquay is dedicated to providing a fun, ethical, professional and safe service. We don’t do battery farm surf lessons – everybody receives personal advice and coaching no matter how big or small the group is and our highly qualified instructors teach you how to surf, not crowd control like most surf schools. Life is about living for your passions and we all absolutely love our jobs and this enthusiasm spreads like a rash onto every customer. Good times are guarenteed!
Newquay, United Kingdom
“Great team and great fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

The first time I have ever surfed is with Errant and although wobbly they had me standing on my second lesson. The team are very friendly and helpful making the lessons fun, plus very good at instructing for people that want to take surfing more serious. It has been loads of fun and for that reason I will keep it up, thanks guys :)

Newquay, United Kingdom
“brilliant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

Won free lessons from a college event and had a great time. Never been surfing before and really enjoyed myself. The instructors were really friendly and helpful and can't wait to try surfing again. :)

“Positive, enthusiastic awesomeness!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I took a full day lesson to introduce ourselves to surfing and had so much fun. We wish we could have stayed all week! Rhys and the other instructors were so positive, friendly and informative. We are now hooked and planning our next surf trip!

Visited May 2013
Max_Hepworth, Owner at Errant Surf School, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Hey Guys, thanks for the positive feedback! The wonderful Welsh Wizard Rhys is very patient and has a very calming approach to coaching, which I'm glad got you hooked - possibly the most healthy thing you can get hooked on! ;) Max
flo3lla
“FANTASTIC”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

last year we went to Errant with our then 8 year old boy who wanted body boarding lessons, Max suggested surfing as he thought that Zak would get more enjoyment from this. Our lad is a bit of a livewire, so Max teamed him up with Russ and he (in fact they both) had a great time, so much so that next week, Zak is booked in for two more private lessons! I saw a revie on here stating that when walking into The Errant surf School offices, it was like walking into a friends, and that is absolutely true!
Look forward to seeing you guys next week :-)

Visited June 2012
Hey Jo. I think Zac and Russ were teamed up perfectly and are both 'live wires' as you say, Russ seemed to enjoy himself as much as Zac! Unfortunately Russ is injured at the moment and can't work but Zac and Chris should have a great time tomorrow (Thurs 30th). See you soon, Max :)
London, United Kingdom
“Errant Surf for your Anniversary....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

My wife and I were holidaying in Cornwall with my in-laws in town from the states, and our children, which happened to coincide with our anniversary.

So, on the morning of our anniversary, we ditched the kids with the grandparents, and headed off for our day of surfing lessons.

It was a blast, and such a fun and unique way to spend our anniversary. The instructors were great, and with the surf breaking so close in to the shore, it made it easy to get out and then up onto the waves.

Thoroughly exhausted at the end of the day, but such a great time.

Visited June 2012
Hey Brian, was great to meet you and glad you guys had a great time :) Those stairs aka the icing on the cake probably added to the exhaustion but very well done to you both! Hope to see you again soon, Max