“NARS Beach Lifeguard Award” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ticket to ride -Surf Schools

Ticket to ride -Surf Schools
Trebarwith Hotel | Trebarwith Crescent, Newquay TR7 1BZ, England (Formerly Errant Surf School)
+44 1637 222565
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Errant Surf School in Newquay is dedicated to providing a fun, ethical, professional and safe service. We don’t do battery farm surf lessons – everybody receives personal advice and coaching no matter how big or small the group is and our highly qualified instructors teach you how to surf, not crowd control like most surf schools. Life is about living for your passions and we all absolutely love our jobs and this enthusiasm spreads like a rash onto every customer. Good times are guarenteed!
Truro, United Kingdom
“NARS Beach Lifeguard Award”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2011

I recently took part in Errants NARS Beach Lifeguard qualification. Held over the 5 days, with an examination on the 6th day - the course is both a challenging and fast paced introduction to beach lifesaving for any aspiring Lifeguard. Despite being a busy week, I found the tone of the teaching perfectly suited to mine (and the groups) needs and came away from the week with a real sense of achievement. As a result of gaining my NARS qualification I have been subsequently offered a job working as a lifeguard in Newquay.

Big thankyou to everyone at Errant!

Visited April 2011

devon
“learnt loads in a great environment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2011

really enjoyed this longboarding weekend and thought the coaching was excellent: the use of video was scary but so useful.Chris is fantastic at creating a non judgemental, supportive and friendly environment . He is adept at picking up those small things that you don't realise you do and giving you ideas on how to change them to improve your surfing. Accomodation in a local B&B, organised by errant, was also really friendly and good value. I would definitely recommend this course to anyone who wants high quality surf coaching. I think, whatever level surfer you are, you would learn something. Only downside: if the adjacent hotel is closed there are no on site toilets!

Visited March 2011
Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
“Brilliant Improver Weekend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2011

Wishing to develop my surfing skills I decided to go on one of Errant's Improver Weekends. It was an action packed couple of days with theory lessons in the classroom and several surf sessions with video coaching. This weekend was an enormous help in improving my surfing skills and I would highly recommend it to anyone. I found the two days really informative and enjoyable.

Visited November 2010
“Fantastic surf school”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2011

I first started surfing with Errant in 2005 and have continued to surf with them since. The instructors have provided me with outstanding surf coaching every time and every lesson I have had with them has been brilliant. Would defiantly recommend to everyone who is thinking about giving surfing a go.

London, United Kingdom
“Great all round experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2011

The Longboard week in Morocco was the best surf trip I've been on for a long while. Well chosen location and accommodation. Encouraging, knowledgeable and friendly coaching, and all round support ensured the whole trip went well. The daily video sessions were really useful. Have lots to work on now I'm back.

Will be back for more soon as I can.

Visited January 2011