“Fun, fun, fun!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 60 Activities in Newquay
Type: Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Kingsurf surf school is North Cornwall's favourite fun and friendly activity. Come and surf with us and live the dream!
Truro, United Kingdom
“Fun, fun, fun!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

All the guys at King Surf are fab! After a summer of them teaching my son to surf at the 'locals kids lessons', it all looked so easy. We went as a group of ladies as part of a hen weekend - what a great way to start! It was brilliant fun. We were shown, amid hilarity and laughter, what to do to catch the wave - acting it out on top of the boards on the sand. Our teacher and guide, Damo, was very patient with each of us and ensured that he was on hand in the water to make our surfing dreams come true! We all had such a fun time and were suitably worn out when our time was up. Surfing is exciting, energetic, exhausting and not as easy as it looks! Most of all it was fun, thanks to King Surf. We will be back...

London, United Kingdom
“Fab times”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

I had such a good laugh with the lads at the kingsurf surf school. I attended as part of hen party and a 48 and shall i say a fuller figure i didnt think i would enjoy so much, but once in the ocean i had such a fab time. Would like to go again very soon 10 out of 10 for an enjoyable time. Would recommend to anyone of any age.

St Austell, United Kingdom
“What an amazing time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

9 of us came over on Saturday for our friends start to her hen party celebrations. From start to finish we had a great time, lots of laughs, total professionalism and some even managed to stand too - thoroughly enjoyed our time with you and will recommend you to the hills - thanks for putting us at ease, being patient and most of all having us x

London, United Kingdom
“Top blokes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

Went out with Tom on a one-to-one lesson on Sunday 01 September 2013 on a glorious morning. Really helpful and welcoming and a great bunch of blokes (and Hannah of course!). Had an absolute blast on a gorgeous day and they even had a westuit that fitted my, ahem, rather large frame. Can't go wrong with these blokes.

Visited September 2013
“Making dreams come true!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

I have been coming down to Cornwall for the past 5 years and every time we come down I have wanted to surf.i'm an outside person I ride downhill bikes I have skated in the past and also snowboarded but never surfed. This year we stayed at the park my mates said to just hire a board and try myself which I did, after about an hour of trying I gave up disheartened. I was gutted as I have always wanted to surf. after a conversation with a guy in a surf so he pointed me to kings. I took his advice and booked a 1on1. Scoob, Peter and the gang blew me away after a few waves I was standing up and actually surfing!!!!! not only did they do this but they also lent me a board the following day when I couldn't hire a board the size I needed. They even spent time with me when I wasn't paying and was just in the sea. I can't recommend them enough the way thye deal with you the friendliness and the passion! I will be back every time I'm down for more teaching. if you want to learn to surf these are your guys! avoid some of these others that offer discount if you review then on trip adviser! threes guys live breath sleep surf