“Top Surf instruction and bags of laughs” 5 of 5 stars

01637 860091
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Kingsurf surf school is North Cornwall's favourite fun and friendly activity. Come and surf with us and live the dream!
Liverpool
“Top Surf instruction and bags of laughs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

If you are looking for Surf instruction in or near Newquay forget about Fistral and all the other hyped up packed places. If you don't want to pay £10 for a days parking and have loads of guys from the City driving VW T campers everywhere bigging it up then head for Mawgan Porth. When you get to Mawgan Porth look for King Surf behind the shop and go and book some tuition with Pete and his team. They are all quality instructors who have loads of experiance with large groups or individuals that need 1 to 1. We had a group of over 20+ through a couple of days and it worked out really well, fantatic price and we all had a mega time with loads of laughs. Big thanks to Pete, Scuba and Seth I'd also thank Tom but he struggles to get in in the morning and only seen him as we were leaving once. Ha Cheers guys hope enjoyed your pack lunches Jamie

London, United Kingdom
“Surf's Up!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

I had no experience of surfing to begin with but the guys at Kingsurf were hilarious and made us all feel really welcome and cracked loads of jokes. The hardest part was getting into and out of the wetsuit! They helped so much and the setting is perfect! Right next to the beach in a beautiful bay with great waves. Great place for learning to surf and having a amazing time doing it!

London
“Awesome place to learn surfing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

A group of us of different surf abilities came down to Mawgan Porth Beach during the August bank holiday weekend and Kingsurf was the best choice we made. The Kingsurf guys were really helpful and fun, fun, fun. I loved our little warm up on the beach before hitting the waves.

For most of us surfing and putting on wetsuits :) was a new experience but the instructors looked after us really well. They're all super hip and funny too.

What's more, I left my expensive jeans at their surf changing place but the guys saved the day again and posted them to me in no time. Thanks again Pete:)

Visited August 2012
“Best experience with awesome instructors who make sure you have quality tuition and a lot of fun.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

Pete and Seth were excellent instructors. We were a large group but they managed beautifully to keep an eye on each and every one of us offering feedback, encouragement and expert advice. Would highly recommend taking a bunch of friends to surf with Pete and his team. You will have a lot of fun, realize how nice it is to escape from the city and spend some quality time in nature with guys who are professionals at making sure you have a stress free, fun filled experience. Definitely worth your while.

Geneva, Switzerland
“Best. Experience. Ever.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

I had the best weekend every at Mawgan Porth. I made my first attempt to surf and thanks to Kingsurf I actually managed to do some basic surfing! I am definitely going back for more next season. If you want to learn how to surf, Pete's your guy!