Had a fantastic break, The hotel is in a great location right next to the sea, the town is in walking distance for shopping and eating. My room was very comfortable and clean with great views of the sea. Staff were very helpful and friendly. Most definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Anacapri has stunning sea views over Falmouth Bay and beach and offers AA rated 4 star guest accommodation. Residents' lounge, licensed bar, sun terrace, car park. All 16 bedrooms are fully en-suite with freeview digital TV and Wi fi. Breakfast included in the rate. Situated just a short walk from town, restaurants, National Maritime Museum and Pendennis Castle. Coastal walks, gardens, river trips, beach, Truro cathedral all within easy distance. An ideal location in which to explore Cornwall including Land's End, Eden Project, Lizard Peninsular and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Anacapri Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anacapri Guest House Hotel Falmouth
- Anacapri Hotel Falmouth
- Anacapri Guest House Falmouth, Cornwall