The hotel was immaculate, we had a room with sea view, went to sleep listening to the waves crashing on the beach. Sat at the window having breakfast with panoramic views of the bay. Staff were very friendly and helpful, atmosphere was peaceful and quiet. Only a 10 minute walk into Falmouth plenty of shops and restaurants to enjoy. Lovely hotel, would definitely go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Anacapri has stunning sea views over Falmouth Bay and beach and offers AA rated 4 star guest accommodation. Residents' lounge, licensed bar, sun terrace, car park. All 16 bedrooms are fully en-suite with freeview digital TV and Wi fi. Breakfast included in the rate. Situated just a short walk from town, restaurants, National Maritime Museum and Pendennis Castle. Coastal walks, gardens, river trips, beach, Truro cathedral all within easy distance. An ideal location in which to explore Cornwall including Land's End, Eden Project, Lizard Peninsular and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Anacapri Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anacapri Guest House Hotel Falmouth
- Anacapri Hotel Falmouth
- Anacapri Guest House Falmouth, Cornwall