“Excellent day out for children and adults” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 56 things to do in Falmouth
More attraction details
Owner description: Outdoor activity centre and charity, BF Adventure offers a wide range of exciting and inspiring outdoor activities like Archery, Abseiling, Climbing, Bush craft, Canoeing and a Zip wire plus a wide range of team building and problem solving games at it's beautiful activity centre near Penryn & Falmouth. The 60 acres site including 3 water-filled quarries is the ideal environment to try something new, challenge yourself and have a great time.During School Holidays we run our very popular and exciting Childrens Holiday Adventure days for children aged 7 to 12yrs. BF Adventure also offer Adventure Days for friends and families consisting of Archery, Adventure Quarry and either Rock Climbing or on the Water. Tailor-made programmes are run for companies, schools and private groups such as birthday parties, stag and hen parties, youth groups, clubs, families and friends. Upon request we can arrange catering, transport, accommodation and photography as well as a meeting room. All programmes are also available as residentials with the option to book evening activities, camp fire, night photography and story telling.
Falmouth, United Kingdom
“Excellent day out for children and adults”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

We enjoyed an exciting, fun packed day with canoeing, archery and a water slide with a fun instructor [John]

Visited April 2014

Camborne, United Kingdom
28 attraction reviews
“Rude and unacceptable”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

I used to attend a young parents group as a confidence builder we visited here at the time I was heavily pregnant which they had been made aware of before my visit, despite this I was still made to undertake strenuous activities and was treated disgustingly. I visited again after I had my son and nothing had changed.

Adrian R, Manager at BF Adventure, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
Hi niinabubz, I'm dismayed to read your review as our team would certainly never force anyone to undertake any activity that they did not wish to participate in regardless of any other considerations and would be particularly careful of what they allowed you to undertake if they were aware that you were pregnant. I wish to ensure that this never occurs again and hence would appreciate you supplying the dates that you attended our centre so I can discuss fully with the staff members concerned. Im also concerned that you considered our response to be 'rude' we strive to achieve the best customer service for all our guests and again if you feel that this was the response you had I would wish to address with the team concerned to ensure it never occurs again. Thank you for your feedback and we'll ensure all future guests and clients have no reason to raise the same concerns. Adrian
Redruth, United Kingdom
“Great day out would thoroughly recommend for Business T/Building”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

We went to BF on a team building exercise for work. I was very apprehensive at first, I have had to do these in these the past and the idea of doing one in March in Cornwall was slightly off-putting. However my apprehension was short lived ,teams were made up of random people each from different trades and the instructors were very professional and kept the day fun as well as adding in that bit of competitive. The activities themselves were extremely well designed and thought out. Everyone came away from the day feeling that they had gotten something out of it and a lot of inter-departmental divides were broken down. I would recommend this to any business looking to increase team co-operation.

Visited March 2013
Adrian R, Manager at BF Adventure, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Thanks for a great review Simon, we are glad you had a great day and that we helped break down some 'silos' for your team. as it was March we went lightly on you all - come back next summer if the team fancy the next level with a little more 'extreme' water activity!!
Horley, United Kingdom
“Great day out for all ages!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

Spent a day at BF Adventure and did canoeing in the morning and then team building and archery in the afternoon. The whole day was really good fun and we were looked after very well and felt welcome throughout the day. Would definitely recommend a visit although if you have old shoes for water activities then bring them along as their selection of shoes are just old, broken ones people have left behind!! They do provide wetsuits and have all sizes but would bring one if you have it. Had plenty of time on the water and doing all the activities so worth the money you pay. They also use the money you pay so that disadvantages kids can come and have a good day out so very worthwhile cause.

Visited August 2013
Adrian R, Manager at BF Adventure, responded to this review, September 14, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to review, we're glad you had a fantastic day, sorry about the shoes we do recommend that guests bring their own footwear as we only have limited spare footwear for our disadvantaged clients. All profits from our fun days are used to support disadvantaged and disabled young people so many thanks for doing your bit whilst having fun with us.
Redruth
“Perfect for Children!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

My partner and I have been searching for cheap 'childcare' over the summer. We have recently started booking our boy onto the 'holiday adventures' at BF Adventure for a very reasonable price. He loves it! Always coming home with stories about kayaking, the zip wire and babbling on about outdoorsy things. He has now decided he wants to be just like the instructors when he grows up. A truly inspiring place to send children!

Visited July 2013