“Delicious food, so good.....” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Indian, Nepali
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Stourbridge, United Kingdom
“Delicious food, so good.....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

Coming from the midlands and being used to high class Baltis' this was a different experience - a delight for our taste buds. All the group said this was the best meal out we had for ages. Worth waiting for on a very busy Saturday night. Would definitely come again.

• Visited February 2013

Falmouth, United Kingdom
“Great place to eat :-)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

Don't know why we have not wrote review before we have been here many time's and never been let down, the staff are always very friendly and look after you so well not only when you eat in but when you get a take away too. The chilli chicken is to die for, we have never had a bad meal here in the six years we have lived in Falmouth, if you like curry give this place a try! Yum yum!!!

• Visited January 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Nepalese Chicken Chilli, delicious !!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

We ate at the Gukha on Saturday night 7pm 29th December 2012. We were a little bamboozled by the menu, because we didn't want to be disappointed, we asked the waitress for advice and recommendations. I asked for very hot but tasty and authentic, as I wanted to steer clear of the usual madras. tikka, vindaloo etc. I also stated that we were all wheat intolerant. The waitress knew exactly what I was trying to avoid, I was recommended and ordered::

26. Nepalese Chicken Chilli (hot) £9.25
Pieces of boneless chicken cooked with fresh herbs, green pepper,
fresh green chilli, onion, touch of soya sauce and tomato.

This dish was so full of taste, and just fiery enough to kick your throat without compromising the delicious flavours. I ended up having to share it with my family, it was that good!!!

The whole meal cost us £82 including drinks, which were two bottle of sparkling water a coke and a Crabbies, so a little steep.
Overall the service was good, staff very friendly and the food exceptional.
The restaurant itself is large and spacious if a little dated. But I would much rather have good tastey food worry about the decor.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Just wanna say thank you frm buttom of my heart(CONGRATULATIONS for nominated by Cornwall council to the best Scored on food and”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

I had a fantastic night at Gurkha on my 25'th b'day , you guys are just amazin , every body enjoyed their meal even you are preeti busy.but you were so attensive and caring .food was so good , fresh and tasty-highly recommend

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Redruth, United Kingdom
“Fabulous Sunday Buffet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

We have been here before, but not for many years. We enjoyed it then, and we enjoyed it this time too! We were in a party of 8 just before Christmas. Food was plentiful and extremely tasty. The only thing I could complain about was my drink, a Lime and Soda - £2.50!!! REALLY!!?? Come on Ghurka that's just a tad overpriced!

• Visited December 2012